North CF2000 Contin Flow Airline Respirator NEW
For Sale ... a Brand New, Factory Fresh NORTH SAFETY CF2000 SERIES CONTINUOUS FLOW AIRLINE RESPIRATOR. This Interchangeable Breathing Tube Converts a Regular Air Purifying Respirator into a Continuous Air Flow Respirator.
CF2000 CONTINUOUS FLOW AIRLINE RESPIRATOR
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Manufacturer: North Safety
- Product: Continuous Air Flow Airline Respirator
- Item / Part Number: CF2000 or CF-2000
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Fresh.
- Easily Converts an Air Purifying Respirator into a Continuous Air Flow Respirator
- Compatible with All Sizes of the North 5500, 7700, 5400, and 7600 Series Air Purifying Facepieces
- Can be used with Full and Half Face Masks.
- May be Compatible with Facepieces of Other Brands
- This Interchangeable Breathing Tube Directly Attaches to the Facepiece (using the Cartridge Connectors) and Replaces the Cartridges
- Easy to Attach. Installation Requires NO Tools or Modifications to the Facepiece
- Economical. Reduces Inventory and Maintenance Costs.
- Ergonomic. It is Designed to Rest on the User's Back ... Out of the Work Zone.
- 2-Piece Hose is Soft and Flexible, Where it Attaches to the Facepiece. Designed to Reducing Strain on the Face Seal.
- Employs a Durable, Well-Designed Control Valve to Monitor Air Flow as Required
- Provides Rugged Protection Against Kinking and Shut-Off when in the Work Area
- Simplifies Your Respiratory Training and Compliance with OSHA Requirements for Annual Fit Testing.
- Allows Workers to Function Longer (and Safer), in Toxic Environments that are not IDLH.
- Includes an Attached Wide, Comfortable, Adjustable Belt
INCLUDED in this PACKAGE
- Brand New North Continuous Air Flow Airline Respirator, Model: CF-2000
- Printed 'Operating and Maintenance instruction' Manual
Brand New North CF2000 Continuous Flow Airline Respirator.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "23013", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
|Could you do us a small favor? If you looked at this ad and decided not to purchase this item, could you just send us quick e-mail (USFA@Carry-More.com) to tell us why? That would be really helpful to us ... and we listen to suggestions. Please be sure to tell us what ad or item you are writing us about. Thanks again.|
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|