Absolutely stunning, the Newport Fountain makes a bold addition to any outdoor landscape area. Water bubbles up from a small finial, spilling over three tiered bowls before reaching its destination in the grand pond below. A must-have for those large, open areas, this magnificent fountain is the perfect way to bring your landscape to life.
Shown in the GREENSTONE (GS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete. Note: To reduce weight and for better maneuverability, the 8-foot fountain basin is made of lightweight Limestone LiteŽ material. The basin is designed to be enclosed by eight pieces of cast stone coping (shown in detail image)
- A schematic of the Newport Fountain in adobe acrobat format (.pdf) can be accessed or downloaded by clicking here: Fountain Schematics
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Newport Fountain is 72 inches tall, 108 inches in diameter, and weighs 3,386 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 3 to 4 weeks of order date. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property, but cannot assist with placement or installation.
- Due to the size of this fountain, professional installation is recommended.
Create the landscape that has everyone talking. Order the Newport Fountain today!