This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Kidney cancer is the growth of malignant cells in the kidney. The two kidneys, located deep in the body at about the middle of the back, regulate the fluid and electrolyte balance into the urine. Urine collects in the portion of the kidney known as the renal pelvis: from there it passes through a narrow conduit (the ureter) to the bladder. There are three distinct types of kidney cancer: renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and transitional cell cancer (TCC) affect adults almost exclusively, while Wilms’ tumor usually affects children under age five. RCC (previously called hypernephroma), which arises in the renal pelvis and may also be found in the uterer and bladder. The affected kidney may be removed. Only one kidney is necessary to support life so the remaining kidney compensates for the missing on. With early diagnosis and treatment, the outlook for kidney cancer is optimistic, especially for Wilms’ tumor.
For a more complete treatment we have to examine first the conventional way and then the Alternative Kidney Cancer Treatment.
• Don’t smoke.
• Avoid high doses or long-term use of analgesics unless recommended by a doctor.
• For RCC, surgical removal of the affected kidney (nephrectomy) is almost always recommended, unless the cancer has spread to distant sites. For TCC, the renal pelvis or the ureter and part of the bladder may need to be removed.
• Radiation and chemotherapy may be used to destroy cancer cells prior to, in conjunction with, or (if cancer has spread to distant sites) instead of surgery.
• Experiments with various forms of immunotherapy (interferon, interleukin-2, activated lymphocytes) have shown some promise for RCC that has spread.
• Wilms’ tumor responds well to a combination of nephrectomy, radiation, and chemotherapy.
• All prevention and treatment is incomplete without dietary and herbs recommendations. Buchu tea is good. Do not boil it. However. Cranberries contain substances that acidify the urine, destroy bacteria and cancer cells buildup, and promote healing of the bladder. Drink at least 8 ounces of cranberry juice three times daily. Use only pure, unsweetened juice (available at health food stores). Do not substitute a commercial cranberry juice cocktail product: these contain large amounts of sugar. If natural cranberry juice is not available, cranberry capsules can be used as a substitute.
• Dandelion root extract aids in excretion of the kidney’s waste products and is very beneficial for nephritis.
• Consume a diet composed of 75 percent raw foods. Eat asparagus, bananas, celery, cucumbers, garlic, papaya, parsley, potatoes, and watercress. Watermelon and pumpkin seeds are also beneficial. Watermelon should be eaten by itself so that it passes through the system quickly: if it stays in the body too long, toxins begin to form. Also eat sprouts and most green vegetables.
• Include in the diet legumes, seeds, and soybeans. These foods contain the amino acid arginine, which is beneficial for the kidneys.
The Alternative Kidney Cancer Treatment will help you improve your condition and will also help you cut your cost of expensive medication. You will gain some relief from spending hundred and thousands of bucks just for your medication. The advice is you have to look for ways on how you can start this Alternative Kidney Cancer Treatment to ease the pain that you are having right now. The pain and suffering that cancer caused can be minimized, and at times eliminated by these alternative treatments. These are really worth trying for so find way to try and have this together with your medication.
For further information about the Alternative Kidney Cancer Treatment, Kidney Cancer and more articles about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of Kidney Cancer. Just follow the link and watch also the 5minute video presentation for final assessment and for our highly recommended alternative therapy for kidney cancer:
[please contact me for website address]