This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Bladder cancer is the growth of malignant cells in the lining of the bladder. Often, more than one tumor is present at a time, and the cancer may spread into and through the wall of the bladder. The most frequent symptom of bladder cancer is painless hematuria (blood in the urine), although commonly there are no symptoms at all. Therefore, when symptoms of a bladder disorder do arise, they are most often due to other, less serious, conditions such as infections, benign prostate enlargement, or bladder stones. Bladder cancer is rare before the age of 40 and is more common among men.
For a balance treatment we have to examine first the conventional way and then the alternative bladder cancer treatment.
• Don’t smoke cigarettes.
• Exercise caution if you work with industrial dyes or in the rubber industry.
• If you have a family history of the disease, get regular checkups.
• See your doctor regularly if you have had bladder cancer to screen for recurrences.
• Tumors in the early stages may be removed surgically through the cystoscope. Such tumors may recur, thus requiring repeated cystocopy every three months for one to two more years, and then yearly for life.
• Recurrences may also be treated with chemotherapeutic agents instilled directly into the bladder with a catheter.
• Chemotherapy given intravenously is used if evidence indicates that the cancer has spread.
• If the cancer is advanced, removal of the entire bladder is required. Radiation and chemotherapy may also be used.
• Basic information has been given for conventional bladder cancer treatment. We will discuss now some of the recommended treatment. Alternative prevention and treatment are increasing and are now gaining prominence in the scientific world. Madison Cavanaugh, author of “The One-Minute Cure, The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases” has a message of hope, however. She insists that, “Microbes, germs, harmful bacteria and viruses, and all kinds of cancer, do not cause the problem they’re only effects of a hidden cause,” she states. They do only seek their natural dwelling place or habitat such as an oxygen- deficient body rather than being the cause of the disease.
• Therefore it can be stated that cancer does not cause the problem, but rather seeks out an environment where it can thrive best and that is in oxygen-deprived bodies.
• A sufficiently oxygenated body is uninhabitable by disease, Madison further states, any viruses and malignant cancer cells can neither survive nor thrive in it. Therefore, the best defense against microbes, germs, harmful bacteria and viruses, and all kinds of cancer is to keep the body oxygenated.
If you haven’t already obtained a copy of “The One-Minute Cure” now is the right time for you to do so. Go and click the link now and watch the 5minute video presentation for final assessment and you will discover that this is one the best Alternative Bladder Cancer Treatment.
[please contact me for website address]