This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
factors may be involved, including gum disease, tooth decay, heavy
metal build up, infection of the respiratory tract (throat,lungs, nose
and windpipe) improper diet, constipation, smoking, fever,diabetes,
foriegn bacteria in the mouth, indigestion, inadequate protein digestion,
liver or kidney malfunction, postnasal drip, stress, and too much
unfriendly bacteria in the colon. Halitosis can also be caused by a
buildup of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract, salivary gland disorders,
chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, or diabetes. Dieting, alcohol abuse, or fasting
can cause bad breath as well. "Morning breath" results from dehydration
Proven Alternative Halitosis Treatment and a reduction in the amount of saliva,
which is needed to wash away bacteria in the mouth. dieters and people who
are fasting may experience bad breath because the lack of food causes the body
to break down stored fat and protein for fuel: metabolic wastes resulting from
that process have an unpleasant odor as they are exhaled from the lungs.
Recommended Herbs For Alternative Halitosis Treatment
• Alfalfa supplies chlorophyll, which cleanses the blood-stream and
Colon, where bad breath often begins. Take 500 to 1000 mg in tablet
Form or 1 tablespoon of liquid in juice or water three times daily.
• Gum disease is a major factor in bad breath. if infection is present,
place alcohol-free goldenseal extract on a small piece of cotton over
Infected gums or mouth sores. Do this for two hours per day for three
days. It should quickly heal the infected parts.
• Use myrrh (to brush your teeth and rinse your mouth), peppermint,
rosemary, and sage. Do not use sage if you suffer from epilepsy
Or other seizure disorder.
• Chewing a sprig of parsley after meals is an excellent treatment
for bad breath. Parsley is rich in chlorophyll, the active ingredient
many popular breath mints.
• Other herbs that may be helpful for bad breath include anise, cloves,
fennel, and parsley
• Information and with some basic knowledge has been given for alternative halitosis treatment and with some of the recommended herbs. We will discuss now some of the recommended proven alternative halitosis treatment. Alternative treatments are increasing and are now gaining prominence in the scientific world. Madison Cavanaugh, author of “The One-Minute Cure, The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases” has a message of hope, however. She insists that, “Microbes, germs, harmful bacteria and viruses, do not cause the problem they’re only the effects of a hidden cause,” she states. They do only seek their dwelling place or habitat such as an oxygen- deficient body rather than being the cause of the disease.
• Therefore it can be stated that harmful bacteria or viruses does not cause the problem, but rather it seeks out an environment where it can thrive best and that is in oxygen-deprived bodies.
• A sufficiently and highly oxygenated body is uninhabitable by disease: Madison further states, any viruses and harmful bacteria can neither survive nor thrive in it. Therefore, the best alternative defense against microbes, harmful bacteria and viruses, and all kinds of cancer cells is to keep the body oxygenated.
If you haven’t already obtained a copy of “The One-Minute Cure” now is the right time for you to do so. Go and click the link now for final assessment and you will discover that this is one the best-proven alternative halitosis treatment.
[please contact me for website address]
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service