Selling on 'the River' - The eBay Seller's Guide to Selling on Amazon.com"
Just updated for 2009, this book is packed with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions to get you started. You'll also get tips and advice, screenshots, explanations of terms, and a couple of video tutorials I’ve created to show you how to list your products on Amazon. Just follow along!
The title is a nod to the eBay Discussion boards. eBay doesn't allow too much talk about their main competitor, Amazon.
In fact, so many discussions have been deleted by eBay staffers that clever eBayers began referring to “the River” so as not to offend "the censors." (Some trivia for you: The Amazon is the largest river in the world, by volume.)
Here is some of what you'll learn:
- No Amazon Listing Fees
- No upfront fees required, and NEVER an Unpaid Bidder
- Types of Amazon Seller Accounts
- Good, Better, But which is best?
- How to create a Successful Product Detail Pages
- This is waaaay different than eBay.
- How to Stand Out from Other Sellers
- Your eBay skills will come in handy here.
- Pricing Strategies for Amazon
- How having the lowest price by a penny can hurt you.
- Packing and Shipping
- I’ll show you how to use PayPal to create pre-paid, trackable shipping labels for your Amazon orders.
- How to Get Amazon Fulfill Your Orders for You
- Even if you sold it on eBay!
FREE Sign up for Paygear Now !