This is a trading ttechnique using the distortion that exists between 2 currencies. Usually, though it moves in the direction where 2 currencies are the same way, the distortion is generated when the balance of strength of the currency collapses. So, 2 currencies are mutually settled(approach) like being balanced the market price.
TimingChart is used to show the degree of the distortion between 2 currencies.
This TimingChart indicator (hereafter, TC) is a tool that enables the timing chart of the Trading Station of FXCMTM that is the indispensable tool (hereafter, TS) to be reproduced in scalping technique with Meta Trader4. It is a tool that excludes the disadvantage occured in Trading Station of FXCMTM, and added useful functions in addition.
(1) Two currencies lines are drawed as well as TS inside sub window (possible to change their color).
(2) The degree of the distortion of two currencies is displayed by the pips value. If it’s a chance of entry, the color
will be changed (possible to change their color).
(3) If it’s a chance of entry, the signal(=arrow) will be showed (possible to change their color).
(4) The entry signals are 3 stages and the distortion can be set to three stages. According to the stage, the color of the
entry signal will be changed (an individual color can be set) and the alert ring.
(5) It’s possible to send e-mail if it should be to entry (possible to set texts of mail’s contents).
(6) If it should be exited, it’s possible to do alert / send e-mail.
(7) The currencies which can be trade are followed(recommendation): USD/JPY , GBP/USD , GBP/JPY , EUR/JPY
and the other combinations.