|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
The biggest problem is usually following through with the diet or fitness plan. The most difficult and unfortunately the most important part of losing weight is getting enough motivation to do it.
Take a quiz to find out how ready you are to lose the weight.
How to get motivated to lose weight
- What are your goals? Maybe if your struggling to stay motivated you have set goals that are too easy or too difficult to achieve! Ask yourself the question: “why do you want to lose weight?”
To feel confident again?
To feel comfortable in your own body?
To fit into a number 10 outfit again?
To get the romance back into your relationship?
Ask yourself the question “how will your life be like if you lose the weight?”
What will you be doing?
How will you feel?
What clothes will you be wearing?
The Master Cleanse Book Everyone\'s Raving About10 Days On The Master Cleanse Can Turn Your Life and Health Arround
Eat Stop Eat- Very Popular Intermittent Fasting Program.
- Write down the things that seem to stand in your way of losing weight and write down next to them how you can solve those problems.
- Don’t do a specific exercise or diet if you don’t like it. You will not stick to it very long.
- Don’t starve yourself. You will not stick to a diet like this very long and then in the long run you will pick up all that weight and more!
- Try something different, something that interests you (yoga, tennis etc.)
- Keep to a schedule. If possible, always exercise at a certain time of the day. So that it becomes part of your lifestyle and not just something you do when you have the time.
- Get a friends support. Maybe even somebody that can gym with you.
- Make sure that your goals are realistic.
Are you avoiding old friends or maybe your family because you don't want to see the looks on their face in reaction to your weight gain? Until you face the truth about your weight and your health you will not be motivated enough to lose the weight.