Roland PD-80 Sampler Drum Machine For Sale
The new 8 in. dual trigger PD80R V-pad features a proprietary mesh-head design developed through a partnership between Roland and REMO USA Inc. This design offers an extremely realistic and natural playing feel, ultra-sensitive triggering, and quiet pad dynamics, even during aggressive playing. The dual-trigger PD80R senses separate head and rim shot strokes for snare drum applications, and is even sensitive enough to be played with brushes. This pad is backward-compatible with other Roland electronic products, including the TD10, TD7, TD5, and SPD20.
- Precision 8 in. mesh-head drum pads with rubber-coated rim for natural rebound and response.
- Ultra-expressive, near-silent triggering even allows playing with brushes
- Dual-trigger PD80R pad senses separate head and rim shots for snare drum or other applications.
- Compatible with V-drums TD10/8, as well as TD7, TD5, SPD20.
- Trigger: 2 (head, rim)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 245 x 310 x 95mm (9-5/8 x 12-3/16 x 3-3/4 in.)
- Weight: 1.82 kg (4 lbs.)
For More Photos and Info
and to see more
Roland PD-80 Drum Machines
Go to DrumMachineReview.com
Updated listings on new and used Drum Machines Everyday