Panic Away Review
Developed by panic-attack sufferer Joe Barry, Panic Away is an e-book that provides you with important steps aimed at helping you stop the “anxiety loop” cycle that causes panic attacks to recur over and over again. Claiming to prevent future anxiety attacks from ever occurring, Panic Away’s program comes with an 8-week money-back guarantee that also promises to provide you with audio support in CD and mp3 format. Finally, Panic Away also guarantees that their website is home to the highest number of customer testimonials and reviews or you will receive their program free!
For someone who is suffering from panic attacks, it can often be frustrating going from doctor to doctor trying to find someone who can help. Joe Barry contends that psychologists are not in tune with the failures of outdate products, and so they have not been using programs like Panic Away that can produce results for their patients. Barry even provides those who purchase Panic Away with a list of anxiety-causing and anxiety-preventing foods so that you can avoid future attacks based on what you are eating.
If you are someone who suffers from panic attacks, you are likely frustrated with the lack of options available to you. Rather than resorting to medication, large numbers of people (as evidenced by their testimonials) have found success using Panic Away. While there’s no guarantee that this program will work for you.
• The Panic Away website offers a number of signs and symptoms to help you determine if you can benefit from their anxiety-reducing program.
• No medication is required to control your panic attacks with the Panic Away system.
• Creator Joe Barry offers a free mini-series on panic attacks that provides you with information and advice for beating your panic attacks.
• Panic Away claims to have left behind out-dated methods in an effort to provide you with a new way to beat your anxiety.
• Panic Away guarantees that they have the largest collection of photo and video testimonials of any panic-prevention program, and if you find a program with more evidence to back it up, they’ll purchase the program for you and provide you with Panic Away for free.
• Positive explanations of the “anxiety loop” provide sound basis for the techniques Barry employs in Panic Away.
• Panic Away also includes information on avoiding panic-inducing foods and sticking with foods and supplements that can actually help keep anxiety away.
• The Panic Away website claims that these techniques have not yet “trickled down” to psychologists in the field because this can take a great deal of time.
• Panic Away comes with an 8-week money-back guarantee as well as Panic Away One Move Live, which includes one-to-one audio coaching sessions with top anxiety expert and “emergency support” audio mp3.
• The Panic Away website focuses a great deal of time explaining what their system is NOT (hypnosis, NLP, deep breathing, positive affirmation, or distraction), but is a bit brief on describing what it is.
Click the link above for further information about Panic Away.