Toe Nail Fungus Treatment - 7 Easy Tips
35 million people are currently looking for a toe nail fungus treatment that works. Toenail fungus is generally not that dangerous but can definite interrupt your normal life by becoming very embarrassing.
Toenail fungus and athlete's foot are caused by the same thing. It is a tiny parasitic fungus identified as dermatophytes. These creatures infect your skin and nails causing toenail fungus.
One of the signs of toenail fungus is that your nails become yellow or brown in color, and they may be quite brittle or cracking. At times, the nail will separate from your nail bed and may even become a dead nail.
It is important to note that toenail fungus is very contagious and you should avoid any areas that might be contaminated. Although it can be quite annoying, it is a problem that can be solved with several at home solutions.
Here are some tips to help avoid a lengthy battle with toenail fungus...
1. Wash Your Feet-Make sure to wash your feet thoroughly and use some type of anti-fungal soap if you think that you are at risk.
2. Dry your feet after washing and do what you can to keep them dry during the work day. Toenail fungus lives best in damp, dark places, so your shoes are an ideal location.
3. Wear clean socks and try not to wear the same pair of shoes multiple days in a row.
4. As mentioned, toenail fungus is quite contagious so walking around barefoot in public spaces can be risky. In addition, wearing another person's shoes can also put you in danger of contracting foot fungus.
5. Making sure that your shoes fit correctly can help in avoiding toenail fungus.
6. Pay attention to keeping your nails filed and trimmed regularly.
7. Avoid internet remedies and self-treatments like bleach and vaginal cream.
If you are searching for an effective toenail fungus treatment, market health provides an oral or topical formula that has solid to be very effective as a cure for toenail fungus.