|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Toe Nail Fungus Treatment - 7 Easy Tips35 million people are currently looking for a toe nail fungus
treatment that works. Toenail fungus is generally not that dangerous
but can definite interrupt your normal life by becoming very
Toenail fungus and athlete's foot are caused by the same thing. It is a
tiny parasitic fungus identified as dermatophytes. These creatures
infect your skin and nails causing toenail fungus.
One of the signs of toenail fungus is that your nails become yellow or
brown in color, and they may be quite brittle or cracking. At times,
the nail will separate from your nail bed and may even become a dead
It is important to note that toenail fungus is very contagious and you
should avoid any areas that might be contaminated. Although it can be
quite annoying, it is a problem that can be solved with several at home
Here are some tips to help avoid a lengthy battle with toenail fungus...
1. Wash Your Feet-Make sure to wash your feet thoroughly and use some
type of anti-fungal soap if you think that you are at risk.
2. Dry your feet after washing and do what you can to keep them dry
during the work day. Toenail fungus lives best in damp, dark places, so
your shoes are an ideal location.
3. Wear clean socks and try not to wear the same pair of shoes multiple days in a row.
4. As mentioned, toenail fungus is quite contagious so walking around
barefoot in public spaces can be risky. In addition, wearing another
person's shoes can also put you in danger of contracting foot fungus.
5. Making sure that your shoes fit correctly can help in avoiding toenail fungus.
6. Pay attention to keeping your nails filed and trimmed regularly.
7. Avoid internet remedies and self-treatments like bleach and vaginal cream.
If you are searching for an effective toenail fungus treatment, market health provides an oral or topical formula that has solid to be very effective as a cure for toenail fungus.