Free Airmail Delivery to Worldwide
Delivery is usually within 5 to 10 days from date of payment.
This exciting new easy-to-use software contains over 2,000 printable color photo-quality flashcards each with a recorded voice that plays when you click on it using a mouse or touch-screen. It is a huge teaching resource for children of all ages that can be used in any setting - at home or at school. You can even include your own digital camera images and easily re-record a voice for any image in any language. In my many years of teaching, I have found that children learn more readily from clear, realistic photographic images with no distracting backgrounds, rather from drawings or stick images.
You get a 30 day full money-back guarantee on this product
We are the original producers of this software.
(Screenshot displaying six of the 2,000 printable flashcards).
Categories include Actions, Alphabet, Animals, Associations, Attributes (eg. long-short, big-small, hot-cold), Bathroom objects, Bedroom objects, Body parts, Building & Structures, Clothing, Colors, Counting, Computers, Emotions, Flags of the world (all 221 flags), Food & Drink, Plants, Genders, Health & Safety, Household objects, Kitchen & Cooking, Money, Musical Instruments, Numbers, Numerical association, Personal items, Prepositions, Rooms, School items, Shapes, Road signs, Stationery items, Toys, Vehicles, Tools, What's wrong with this picture, What's missing from this picture.
- Will run on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, NT and XP
- Each image has a recorded voice that plays when you click on it.
- You can re-record the voices with your own or your child's voice in any language.
- Includes a category with 150 actual sounds eg. animals (eg. dog barking, bee buzzing), musical instruments (eg. drums, piano), human (eg. coughing, laughing, sneezing), household sounds (eg. vacuum cleaner, door bell), traffic (eg. car, train, motorbike) etc.
- You can preview and print with or without labels 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 pictures per page.
- You can include your own digital camera images and record a voice with each one.
- The system can record, re-record and play back the voices of any number of children or adults for any or all the images.
- Full instructions are included with the CD-ROM.
Software and hardware requirements
Will run on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, NT and XP
IBM PC or compatible