This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
It's no secret. Cellulite reduction is a common wish amongst women of all ages, regardless of body weight or body fat. Women spend billions of dollars on cellulite treatments and cellulite creams every year, usually with little or no lasting results. There are tons of articles out there giving you 'the answers'. (And I don't mean the ‘advertorials' that are trying to sell you anti cellulite cream, lotion or pills.) The truth is, your best weapons in your battle against unwelcome cellulite and the burning question ‘how to get rid of cellulite'?, are a smart nutritional routine and a consistent, properly structured home workout program consisting of targeted anti-cellulite exercises.
Anti cellulite nutrition focuses on minimally processed, high nutrient content foods. Salads, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins such as fish, turkey, beans and eggs are at the top of the list for foods that promote cellulite reduction.
As for the properly structured cellulite exercise workout program, I've put together a butt, hip and thigh routine which you can incorporate into your current workouts if you have one. This routine specifically targets the areas where cellulite tends to ‘hang out'.
Bear in mind, I've been training people since the late eighties. Speaking strictly from experience, I can tell you that the following routine is responsible for helping many women dramatically change the appearance of their cellulite areas.
Lying on your side, do 10 reps of each anti cellulite exercise:
1) Bring both knees forward so your hips are at a 90 degree angle. Then straighten your top leg out in front of you, still keeping 90 degrees at the hip. Lift the top leg slowly about three feet off the ground & down.
2) Straighten both legs so your body is in a straight line. Tilt the hips forward slightly. Lift the top leg about three feet off the ground & down.
3) Repeat on the other side.
On the elbows and knees, do 10 reps of each anti cellulite exercise:
1) Extend one leg straight back with your toe on the ground. Lift that leg up toward the ceiling & down. Then switch legs.
2) Lift your knee off the floor. Extend that same heel back and up so your leg is pointing toward the ceiling & then bring the knee back into you. Then switch legs.
Standing up, do 10 reps of each anti cellulite exercise:
1) Start with your feet together. Step out in front in to a lunge position. Touch the ground with opposite hand. Come back up & step back to the starting position. Then switch legs.
2) Put one foot up on a step (12 - 18 inches high). Slowly step up and down with the other foot. Then switch legs.
If this routine is easy try going through it twice. If you still need more of a challenge, increase the reps to 15 or 20 per set. Do this anti cellulite exercise program two to three times per week and you'll soon realize that you have found a true cellulite treatment that will also save you a lot of money that you would be spending on cellulite treatments, creams and lotions that never work. Remember, 'it's all in the exercises'.
Joey Atlas - M.S., Exercise Physiology, is the creator of The Cellulite Reduction Butt, Hip And Thigh Makeover DVD Fitness Program. For free anti cellulite exercise instructions visit Best Anti Cellulite Exercises