|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
APC USB to PARALLEL Printer Adaptor Cable 6' NEW
For Sale ... a Brand New, Factory Sealed GENUINE APC 6 FOOT USB to PARALLEL PRINTER ADAPTOR CABLE. This Premium Quality Adapter Cable Provides Plug-and-Play USB Support for Centronics 36 Printers. This Cable is APC's Model Number: USB1284.
USB SUPPORT for CENTRONICS PARALLEL PRINTERS
Many of the Newer Computers on the Market do not have a Parallel Printer Port. This is especially true of the Newer Notebook / Laptop Computers. Now you can use your Older Centronics-Type, Parallel Printer on your Newer Computer, even if your computer does not have a Parallel Port. This Premium Quality APC Adaptor Cable allows you to use your Parallel Printer through your New Computer's USB Port.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Manufacturer: Genuine APC (American Power Corporation)
- Description: USB to Parallel Printer Adaptor Cable
- Model Number: USB1284
- Length: 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
- Connects USB A to CN (Centronics) 36 M (Male)
- Conforms to IEEE-1284 Standards
- Bi-Directional Data Transfer
- Allows You to Operate Parallel Printers through your Computer's USB Port
- Plug-and-Play for Easy Installation
- 24K Gold-Plated Contacts. Ensures Data Integrity and Connectivity.
- Double Shielded. Reduces EMI / RFI Interference.
- Windows Compatible
- Premium Quality
- Extends the Usable Life of Older Printers
- Lifetime Product Warranty
*** FAST FIRST-CLASS MAIL SHIPPING ***
Now You Can Easily Connect Your Older Centronics Parallel Printer to Your Newer, USB-Enabled Desktop or Notebook / Laptop Computer.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
Could you do us a small favor? If you looked at this ad and decided not to purchase this item, could you just send us quick e-mail (USFA@Carry-More.com) to tell us why? That would be really helpful to us ... and we listen to suggestions. Please be sure to tell us what ad or item you are writing us about. Thanks again.
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|