|Dear Mom To Be,|
Firstly - CONGRATULATIONS!! This is a very exciting and somewhat anxious time in your life.
Or perhaps you're not pregnant just yet but have plans ... no doubt you must have dozens of questions that you want answered.
We've got your answers about pregnancy right here!
Written by a medical professional, “Pregnancy From A to Z” is just what the doctor ordered to answer all those questions you simply must know about.
In fact, it probably has answers to questions you haven't even thought of or asked yet!
“Pregnancy From A to Z” not only discusses the entire aspects of pregnancy, it also sheds light on what you should do before becoming pregnant to insure a healthy and happy child.
What's more is a full chapter discussion about increasing the odds for having a boy or a girl! No guarantees of course, but there are things you can do to sway the odds in your favor.
What we hope you will learn is how to be prepared for what is to come as your pregnancy progresses.
Why should you read “Pregnancy From A to Z?”
Here's What You'll Find in this
"Pregnancy From A to Z"
• Before Pregnancy and Preparation for Pregnancy
• Shettles's System - How To Increase The Odds of Having a Boy or Girl in Your Favor
• Symptoms of Early Pregnancy
• Diagnosis of Pregnancy: Confirmation with Medical Tests
• Calculation of Delivery Date
• Development Stages During Your Pregnancy
• Changes During Your First Trimester
• Changes During Your Second Trimester
• Changes During Your Third Trimester
• What To Avoid and Which Medications to Use During Pregnancy
• Effects of Smoking, Alcohol and Illegal Drugs on the Fetus
• Smoking During Pregnancy
• Using Illegal Drugs During Pregnancy
• Sex During Pregnancy
• Bleeding During Early and Late Pregnancy
• Self-Help with your Morning Sickness
• Risk Factor for Fetus Abnormalities: When Investigations are Needed
• The Use of Anti-D in Pregnancy
• Group B Streptococcus (GBS) In Pregnancy
• Your Diet During Pregnancy
• Explanation of Normal Labour and Caesarean Section
• Anesthetics Used For Childbirth
• Evaluation of The Newborn: What does the 'Apgar Score' Mean?
Instant Download eBook
|Click here to view all my ads|
Click any image below to enlarge
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service