|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Discount Gifts Online
Weight: 0.50 lbs.
BIG BANG CANNONS - BANGSITE 3-PACKORDER BANGSITE HERE Have 3 times the fun at a great savings over the single tube price. Bangsite, the black granular substance used in the Big Bang Cannons, is crushed calcium carbide, the same "stuff" used in miners' headlamps. When added to water, calcium carbide produces acetylene gas which is then ignited by a spark produced by rapidly depressing the igniter on the cannon. Safe, Fun, Loud is how we describe the Big Bang Cannons manufactured by The Conestoga Company, Inc..
* Used in all BIG-BANG® Cannons
* Easy instructions enclosed with each cannon
* One tube of Bangsite® produces about 100 shots
A specially made spark plug is used in the igniter of all BIG-BANG® Cannons. Be sure to order enough spark plugs for replacement. One spark plug lasts about as long as one tube of Bangsite®.
* No gunpowder is used.
* No matches required.
* Bangsite® cannot be ignited by hottest flame.
* Absolutely no recoil or "kick".
* Concussion cannot explode Bangsite®.
* Bangsite® is permitted to be shipped by mail without special markings.
ORDER BANGSITE HERE
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|
Shipping calculated extra