Complete Guide To Bike Servicing and Repairs!
"Discover the SECRETS and TECHNIQUES of bike servicing and repairs that the shops DON'T want you to know!!"
For A FREE report-“7 Golden Steps To Get Riding Again” ...
Complete Guide To Bike Servicing and Repairs! teaches you how to service and repair any bike such as:
- How to adjust gear levers, brakes and tension cables
- Check parts for wear and rust
- Ensure gears adjust and correctly engage.
- Check tyres/hubs and checking correct pressure
- Check frame and forks for safety
- And Much More!
- Paying for expensive labour charges for bike servicing
- Paying for expensive and unnecessary spare parts
- Have the worry of being charged or sold unnecessarily parts you simply don’t even need
- Wasting time making phone calls and booking servicing appointments often a long time in advance
- Waste your time in transporting your bike(s) to a service or repair store.
- Waiting for a repair or service which may take weeks
- The hassle of a bike breaking down before a family trip or a competition.
Complete Guide To Bike Servicing and Repairs! guide has been specifically designed to cater for complete mechanical novices to highly experienced bike store veterans to use as a step-by-step guide or as a reference manual for almost any repair! Do not feel this doesnt cater for you, as a bike is a bike no matter how experienced you are. The guide comes complete with tips and techniques of repair with clear pictures and graphics that will visually help you learn and understand complete.
Why not learn how to carry out bike repairs to start your own sideline business? You can create a small income earner repairing and servicing bikes of your friends, family and neighbours for a service that bike shops charge many times over. And this can all be done from the comfort of your own garage!
You will improve the safety of your bike, increase its efficiency and maximise the enjoyment of ride.