One of my top rated review web pages on the MyWA.ca site is:
Now there's a brand new service to find people's e-mail addresses:
The reverse email search finder service allows people to get the identity of someone, simply by using their email address. You could use it to find an old friend, a long lost relative, to verify someone's contact information, or find out what annoying person is spamming you!
In a time where people are depending more on modern technology as a means of communicating and staying in touch with one another, the role of the email has become very important.
Email search technology is a helpful tool in helping people across all major aspects of life, including personal and professional, for staying organized and finding out more information when needed.
The necessity of finding someone’s email address by name has become very relevant for different types of people and for a variety of reasons.
Utilizing their proprietary directory, you can conduct a reverse email address search to look-up anyone.
Search any email address and quickly scour public records, phone book sources and other databases online for the owner's identity of any email address.
When available, this search look-up can be used to find names and addresses (including the city, state, and zip) of any e-mail address.
Use their reverse email look-up to quickly reconnect with old friends from high school, verify a person's contact information from your e-mail address book, or find a long lost relative using nothing more than someone's email address.
On their FAQ page you can find answers to questions such as these:
- What exactly do I get with membership?
- Where does this information come from?
- Does this include information about international emails?
- How do I edit or remove my information in this directory?
- Which social networks can I search?
- How many searches can I conduct as a member?
- What is the difference between a report and membership?
- How does the membership billing work?
- How does the money back guarantee work?
- How do I know my payment is secure?
- How will the charge appear on my bank statement?
- What do the search results look like?
- How do I sign into my account?
- I'm having log-in troubles, what do I do?
- How do I contact your support department?
A 1-Year Premium Membership Is The Best Deal, which includes Unlimited Searches starting at $2.95 USD/Month. A Single Reverse Email Report is also available for a one time higher fee.
I especially like their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If no results are found for your email search, their expert staff will assist you free of charge. If the record still cannot be located you will receive an instant refund. Cheers, Fred