Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Discount LIMITED TIME ONLY: YOUR EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNT COUPON FOR YOUR ULTIMATE DISNEY WORLD SAVINGS GUIDE PURCHASE
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THE ULTIMATE DISNEY WORLD SAVINGS GUIDE
Here's what you'll discover in The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide:
- The one thing you must do TODAY that will net you hundreds of extra dollars in your vacation account to help purchase Disney World tickets, trinkets, and meals at Disney. This one money-saving tip alone may make enough money to pay for all your meals in the park for the entire week.
- How To Save Up To $200 (And More) – Just On Disney Ticket Costs Alone! I’ll clue you in on all the different ticket types and the best buys – with tips that’ll literally save you hundreds of dollars.
- Best Bargains On and Off Line – You’re going to find the best places and sites to buy your advance tickets. (You’ll probably be surprised at the answers!)
- Exclusive discounts on 5, 7 and 10 day park hopper tickets! Available only to readers of my Guide.
- Ticket Upgrades – The ins and outs of exchanging or upgrading your Disney tickets. When does it make sense – and when will it actually cost you money? Everything you’ll need to know is right here.
- E-bay Bargains – Think those “discounted” Disney Pass Ticket Prices are a great deal? Many times they’re not the bargain you think! I’ll tell you exactly what you have to know - before you make that bid!
- When Exactly Are The High And Low Price Seasons When Visiting Orlando and Disney World?
- How To Shop Around For The Best Buys. Find out which websites are the easiest to use when looking at alternate vacation dates.
- What Airlines Are The Most Stable – and which aren’t. Here’s something you probably aren’t aware of: Some of your best bets aren’t listed in the travel websites schedules. I’ll tell you what they are.
- Did you know Disney offers a free “Magical Express” shuttle and baggage service? No more waiting for your bags at the airport! Your luggage is delivered directly to your hotel. Find out precisely how it works.
- Off-site Lodging: Each option is fully explained – with the benefits (and possible drawbacks) you can expect.
- Discover which offsite hotels offer the best value – and which to steer clear of. In fact - “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” has 12 Shortcuts To Success – ensuring when you check in – the only surprise you’ll find is how smoothly everything’s going!
- Dining Out – Dining can be expensive at the major resorts. We’ll show you how to slash your food expenses – without sacrificing the fun of eating out!
- Restaurant Reservations – Planning on a character dining experience? Beware. Many people don't get the ones they want. Follow my tips and get your seats!
- Expedition Everest! Find out what's the hottest rides – and most talked about shows this season – and how to score the best seats in the house.
- What to Do On a Rainy Day – Yes, it rains in sunny Florida as well! Solve that problem with fun and adventurous tips I’ve used many times.
- The One Park You Should Visit Last! (Especially with young children.) This one will definitely surprise you!
- Hungry? Find out what’s OK to bring inside the Parks with you – and what you should leave at the hotel.
- How To Beat Those Long Lines – Did you know it makes a difference if you stand in the Right or Left line? It does – find out which one typically moves the fastest.
- Hidden Entrances – There are several “shortcuts” to theme parks and attractions - bypassing most of the crowds. I’ll reveal where they are.
- Shopping For Souvenirs? Save big! Shop downtown and you’ll pay anywhere from 10 - 75% less than the theme park prices. Now that’s saving!
- Once Upon A Toy – Remember those classic games you played as a child? Ever wish you didn’t throw them out? Well – find them again at this wonderful shop. It this doesn’t bring back those great memories – nothing will!
- Restaurants – It’s a lot less expensive eating downtown – and the food is simply delicious. I'll give you my best bets for a great meal and a great time.
- Disney Quest – If I had to recommend just one Downtown attraction – this would be it! A five story, high tech state of the art interactive playground for young and old alike. There’s over 250 attractions – and “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” will give you my picks for “best of the best” in this amazing pavilion.
- And much, much more...
Click Here To Find Out More About The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Now...
Click Here To Instantly Sign Up For The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide At An Exclusive Special Discount Now!