Travelacity, Travelacity.com Deals, Buy, Buying, Review, Discount, Discounts, Cheap, Cheaper, Online, Website, Site, Specials, Special, Pay, Purchase, Price, Cost, Paypal, Credit Card, Sell, On Sale, Home Page, Product, Products, www, com, 2012, Find, Looking For, Search, Google, Yahoo, Msn, Shopping, Testimonials
Click Link For Travelacity
Travelacity pioneered the online travel space, and it has helped more people find the best fares online than anyone else. So when Travelacity.com recently set out to expand its flight offerings and build a new pricing platform, it spent hundreds of hours talking with consumers about what they want in a site that sells airline tickets.
The result is Flight Navigator, the industry-leading technology that demystifies the booking process for consumers and makes them more knowledgeable and in control of their flight purchases. In addition to providing the best prices available, Flight Navigator provides more information about flights, including availability (it alerts customers when only three or fewer seats are left at a certain price; through seat maps early in the booking process, customers know whether the good seats are still left); flight-specific information such as change in airports (e.g. it will warn customers that a fare requires flying into one airport and out of another) and onboard amenities (e.g. in-flight entertainment, Internet onboard in markets where those amenities are distinguishing features); special offers (discounts available with purchase of a certain flight); alternatives (customers can search for and compare alternate dates and/or alternate airports; Flight Navigator automatically searches for both, even if not asked).
While there are many ways to list flights, Travelacity bases its listings using these consumer criteria:
- Travelacity.com shows the lowest published fare found in the market
- When prices are tied, Travelacity considers secondary criteria such as number of stops, elapsed time and time of day
- Travelosity.com shows the lowest non-stop fare in the market as well as the lowest-priced connecting flight option
- Travelocity shows a variety of available carriers, including major brands and lesser-known airlines
- Travelacity provides a grid that helps consumers compare the number of flights and prices for different service levels and carriers
- Travelacity shows viable options in many fare levels
- Travelosity shows a number of money-saving alternatives, including TotalTrip packages; lower prices on alternate airports; and Last Minute Deals that may provide more value
- Travelacity shows key flight-specific information to help consumers evaluate best value alternatives, including promotions, specials and onboard amenities