1) Don't Be taken for a fool I'll Show You What Works In Affiliate Marketing!! Let me first introduce myself. My I'm a full time Internet Marketer,from the Chicago Area. I'm here to set the record straight on what works,and what don't! I'm sick of all these con artists out there trying to rip people off! (I Work Hard For My Money,No ones gonna steal it from me,or anybody trying to make an honest living online Again) I'm gonna put this in an easy list of what works and what don't!According to my trial and errors so you don't waste your money. I'll show you how to put it to good use. First scam out there is Traffic exchanges,do not waste your time or money with these!I've tried numerous Traffic Exchanges and believe me when I say they don't work!!People on there don't have any money that's why there on there,aimlessly trying to click from Website to Website desperately trying to build up there credits. (So someone will visit there website,and that person visiting your website will do the exact same thing. (It's a big revolving door)Biggest waste of time on the internet as far as I'm concerned!So stay away from them.
2) Traffic Exchanges are a complete waste of time i highly recommend you stay away from them. People using these traffic exchanges for the most part have no money, that is why there using traffic exchanges. They just want to build up there credits so people will look at there website. Its a cheap form of traffic that don't convert or very rarely does. Every dog has his day once in a while. My point is there are much better forms of internet-affiliate marketing than this trust me!
3) Here's what works Pay Per Click if you have a few extra bucks to spend Pay Per Click is one of your best bets! You can get started for as little as $5.00 on some of the top Pay Per Click Search Engines research the keywords you want to use. I use Google Ad-words as my keyword research tool. It will tell you how many times the phrase you type in is searched, and the cost per click for that chosen keyword. (A Handy Tool To Research Keywords For Your Search Engine Optimization campaign,getting listed in the top of the major search engines for free) Grab the lowest competition keywords related to your website that are searched the most times! For example I would not use any phrases that have more than 500,000 listings try to keep it there or preferably below that, to rake in the visitors to your website! Remember the lower the number, and the higher the searches could equal a goldmine in free quality organic traffic for your affiliate website, or website period. Don't pay for what you could get on the top pages for free be creative!
4) Craigslist- this site is great for raking in free traffic! They have millions of monthly visitors and you can post ads free,you see the potential! Here's my free Craigslist tip setup 7 different G-mail accounts and post ads ten ads one one account a day just switch your title on each ad you post! Why 7 you ask so they cannot accuse you of spamming the forum. Which I cannot blame them!Please follow there rules its a great traffic generator. So to recap (7 different Email addresses equals 7 different people everyone is happy and your account wont get suspended) Its a little time consuming the first week but after that all you'll have to do is republish your ads from your Craigslist account. Believe me its well worth the work! There are also other free classified websites out there that will gets you decent amounts of traffic! Use them all for a swarm of free traffic!
5)Social Forums Such as MY Space-Myyearbook great way to promote your websites tip: Optimize your My Space page for the search engines,then submit your My Space URL to the Search Engines. The spiders will eat it up and if done correctly you'll get high rankings in the search engines. Add a lot of friends, and once you have a significant amount of friends send bulletins to them telling them of your new website. A great free traffic generator in the long run!
6) Ezine articles- The top article directory on the web, write articles related to whatever your promoting, whether it be your personal website or your affiliate marketing classified ads. Research good keywords- for whatever your marketing and try to get on the first page of google, for those chosen keywords. 250 words is the minimum on ezinearticles.com not too hard to do! If you can write a longer one even better, remember content is the key. My personal favorite is below.
7) The Super Affiliate Handbook written by a woman who needs no introductions- Miss Rosalind Gardner She has made tons of money affiliate marketing, that's why she's one of the top affiliate marketers in the whole world! The great news is she's revealing her secrets in an e-book below! Get todays special offer by clicking on the link below!
Super Affiliate Handbook Click Here!
Affiliate Income Marketing Residual Secrets by author Jason O