Real Estate Foreclosure short sale course reveals from beginning to end how to short sale a property. Often advertised and rarely delivered. The best way to make money from properties that are over-leveraged in the market is by discounting the loans. Most people don't realize you can do that. Lenders will accept less than what's owed them. How much less? Fifty to hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on the house, by discounting the loans, you create instant equity. Enough equity that allows you to sell a property in a distressed market and make good money by doing it. You are solving the banks problem and helping the homeowner avoid foreclosure in the process. The best part is that you don't need good credit, a lot of money and it's virtually risk free because you're just controlling the property long enough to find a buyer.
Jarad Severe have created a downloadable Home Study Program to go right along with the free book and he will be mailing you shortly. Jarad Severe want you to test drive his Unlock the Hidden Wealth in Pre-Foreclosures Home Study Program risk-free. Since the Home Study Program is downloadable, you'll need the Internet to access it. You'll be able to download the materials to your computer for instant and easy access. And, there's free customer service support available (by email, or a toll-free line) if you ever need it.
Fortunes with Foreclosures: Your ultimate foreclosure investing guide
Fortunes with Foreclosures is a solid, step-by-step foreclosure training manual that gives you detailed instruction on how to invest in foreclosures. Learn how to profit from every phase: Pre-Foreclosure, at the auction, and Post Foreclosure (REO).
· How to make big money as a part time foreclosure investor
· 12 strategies to find deals before your competition
· The quickest way to locate and purchase bargains from homeowners and banks
· How to separate the Gold from the garbage with ease
· Secrets to selling your property for profit
· How to access free listings in your email box daily
· Never get rejected financing techniques
Own the asset - Not the liability: The ultimate guide to subject to investing
Taking over properties "subject to" is one of the greatest strategies on the planet that requires no money, no qualifying for loans and there's no risk since your name never appears on the loan.
· How to take ownership of properties, without getting a loan
· How to it everyday, all day, risk free!
· How to protect yourself using a Land Trust
· The quickest way to attract qualified, motivated sellers
· How to handle the "Due on sale clause" so it's never an issue
· How to apply a little known strategy to give you even more profits and flexibility
· The biggest tips and pitfalls to avoid when doing seller financing and "subject to" deals
Perfect persuasion: Uncover the secrets to the science of persuasion
Your ability to communicate with people is critical in this business. Knowing how to approach homeowners, what to say, how to gain their trust and overcome objections is what separates the great investors from the rest.
· How to create instant friendship
· How to get homeowners to like and trust you!
· How to handle objections
· The biggest mistakes of old-school persuaders
· When to use humor and when to avoid it
· How to feel completely comfortable on the phone or at the door
· How to create a win-win outcome every time.
The National Foreclosure Directory: The courthouse at your fingertips
This is undoubtedly one of the most valuable foreclosure resources for your library! You will be able to quickly locate your county auction, know where to go when you begin researching the records, plus get direct access to the county clerk who handles foreclosures.
· Valuable time saving information
· Phone Numbers, Addresses, and Research Tools
· Locate your county auction
· Where to research the records
· Direct access to the county clerk
· 275 pages of information on all 3300 counties in the U.S.
The State-by-State Foreclosure Law Handbook: Know your State Inside and Out
This reference manual is one of its kinds with detailed information on procedures for every state, what happens during the foreclosure process, the time allotted for that process and what happens after that time. One of the most valuable resources you can own.
· Get specific foreclosure details for your state
· Know what happens during the foreclosure process
· Know the timeline of foreclosure in your state
· Know redemption periods for your state
· Know the loan system preferred in your state
· Know your states redemption period and how it affects you
The Foreclosure Investors Toolkit: Everything you need to get started!
Receive the most complete foreclosure toolkit around with all the contracts, forms, agreements, scripts, letters, software programs, etc. to assist you.
· Contracts and Agreements in word and excel (15 in all)
· Sample Agreements filled out
· HUD-1 generator program
· Property profile program
· Phone Scripts
· Winning Ads
· Sample letters to homeowners
· And much more
For price and other details, please visit the site. To visit the site click here.