|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Visit Top Bulk wholesale Dropshipping Company Online By Clicking Link Directly Below!
Bulk Wholesale-The Pros and Cons of Drop shipping
The Pros and Cons or ups and downs of Bulk Drop shipping Written by Salehoo © All Rights Reserved
What is drop shipping? Bulk Drop shipping is when the product distributor takes care of all the shipping for you. Rather than ordering stock in bulk, the stock remains with the Bulk wholesale distributor. Then, when you make a sale, you send an email to the Bulk wholesale distributor and they pack up the item and send it straight to the customer with your company label on the box.
Bulk wholesale Drop shipping is a very popular option with sellers because it takes a lot of the grunt work out of selling on eBay. However, there are some major downsides to Bulk wholesale drop shipping - especially for new sellers.
Here's a list of the good and bad of drop shipping so that you can make the right decision for your new dropshipping business.
Drop shipping Pros No storage room required- Did you hear that?
You don't have to scatter products across your living room with extra stock and packaging materials! This is particularly useful if you are selling large items such as kit-sets, furniture, sporting goods, and so on.
No shipping costs getting stock delivered from the Bulk Wholesale distributor
Bulk wholesale Drop shipping means you don't have to pay a carrier to bring stock from the Wholesale distributor to your own storage area, which can mean big savings in the long run. You order directly from the Bulk Wholesale company and they do everything for you! From processing the order to delivering to your customer in your name you pay a low price for the product, sell it at a higher profit margin and you keep the difference! It's as simple as that Bulk Wholesale when done through the right company, can be a very profitable business venture!
You Ge Too Spend more time on other areas of your business
You don't have to organize the packing and postage system, nor do you have to drive to the post shop each day to post your packages, they do all that for you. This gives you a much greater increase in time to spend on other projects related to your dropshipping business, such as marketing and staying in touch with your valuable customers.
No packaging required
You save money by not having to order and store packaging materials.
Drop shipping Cons Can be Costly
You have to pay for the cost of the labor and materials involved in drop shipping. Generally this is between $2 and $5 per item. Many new sellers find that the additional costs of drop shipping greatly reduce their profit margins and sometimes nullify the whole operation. This is the main reason why Bulk Wholesale Drop Shipping is not a viable option for some sellers.
You are still responsible for any shipping problems
So the item arrived damaged? Was there a shipping delay? You'll get the flak for anything that goes wrong with the wholesale shipping even though it is technically out of your control. So make sure your dropshipper is a legit highly respected member of Ebay!
It's Hard to find a wholesale Bulk distributor who will do it and do it Right!
Many Bulk Wholesale distributors will not drop ship because of the extra paperwork this involves. Then there is the matter of checking up on quality standards to make sure your items are being packed and shipped out correctly.
Low stock levels may cause unhappy customers
Your wholesale drop shipper won't necessarily tell you when they are running low on stock. You need to keep a watchful eye on this! If they run out and have to do a back order, you may end up spending a great deal of time saying sorry to a bunch of unhappy and impatient customers. Explaining to them what happened was not your fault! Not a very good way to run a profitable Bulk wholesale drop shipping company to say the least!
Wholesale Bulk Drop shipping is a very appealing business venture for many potential Ebay Sellers; however it is not always a realistic one. Despite the hassle, 'doing it yourself' can often be a more sensible option financially, especially for new businesses. If you dont choose your Bulk wholesale Drop Shipper Very Carefully!
My Bulk Drop shipping recommendation:
About the Author: SaleHoo is one of the fastest growing product sourcing portals on the internet. It contains a database of drop ship, wholesale, closeout and manufacturing suppliers offering thousands of product suppliers to consumers! Located at visitors are allowed to sign up for unlimited and lifetime access to the completely searchable database of products and suppliers. The database is regularly updated, ensuring that the latest retail products are always available for purchase and SaleHoo carries the BBB Reliability Seal!Click link below for my time proven battle tested BulkWholesale dropshipperClick Here!
Other Drop Ship Questions You Might Have?
How do I Find Something to Sell? Written by Salehoo © All Rights Reserved
Many people wanting to start a profitable eBay business spend a lot of wasted time thinking over what should i sell? Then Perhaps these questions are familiar: Where do I find great business ideas? Should I sell the most popular items? How do I know if its a good idea? These are very important questions everyone faces, getting into the Bulk Wholesale drop shipping business.
eBay already offers so many items for sale that some sellers feel overwhelmed from the start wondering how they can possibly find the right wholesale product idea when the market appears to be saturated fully anyway.
So where should you start then? Here's some ways to start drop shipping!
1. Your General hobbies This can be a great way of establishing a wholesale niche. Maybe you love Sewing or making model airplanes? Chances are there are also lot of other people that share this same passion and are looking for your related supplies, and personal expertise in this area. Crafts and hobbies is a very big market - however, before you jump in headfirst, make sure to do some research to back up the practicality of your business idea. eBay is a numbers game and no matter how great your idea is, it won't work if not enough people are interested. So make sure there is a viable market for the products ha you are gonna be offering. So be sure to use the completed listings search and test the market go fishing and see who bites. with some of your own supplies first.
2. Listen to what your friends and family are talking about, After all this is a general idea of what you could be selling! Sometimes the best ideas around can come about from your friends and your family. One Wholesale Bulk seller says she accidently overheard some women at the table next to her talking about the trouble they were having finding this one particular brand of baby slings. This got her really thinking, and, after a bit of research, she realized they were a foreign brand and hard to find in the USA. A wee bit of research later and she had found a supplier and was successfully selling online. So keep your eyes and ears open! If people you know are looking for a particular item, chances are others will too. Niche items like the one listed above are goldmines if you start selling something through a Bulk wholesaler that not a lot of people are selling, and there is a great demand, you will make an absolute killing in your Drop Shipping Business! And your Drop Ship business should flourish, and shoot through the roof! Keep your eyes and ears open like she did for that golden opportunity that could be staring right at you. That's how fortunes are made!
3. Do Some Research In newspapers and magazines Magazines and newspapers can provide a lot of useful information on trends and styles. Just browsing or casually looking through the headlines can often be enough to ignite a whole new idea. Try sitting down with a pen and paper and skimming through the pages of the popular magazines and daily newspapers. You should have a list of at least 10 ideas by the end.
4. eBay Seller Central eBay itself has a fantastic resource in the Seller area 'What's Hot'. Every month, a list of super hot, very hot and hot items are published. This is a great way to find ideas but remember that everyone on eBay also has access to this information! The merchandising calendar is also a useful resource. This is a great resource for your Bulk Wholesale Business.
All successful Ebay sellers or Bulk Wholesale Drop Ship sellers sell several different products, rather than putting all of their eggs into one basket, put them in multiple baskets! Not only can trends change with the wind direction, but some products are only popular during a particular season, or holiday such as Easter, or Christmas. For example, dehumidifiers are more popular during winter than summer, while lawnmowers are super hot in spring and have a practically non-existent market in the winter. Why? winter is snow blower season make sense? Just use your common sense what would i be looking for this time of the year, or this season?
5. Find out what your buyers are buying A good way of expanding your product range is by 'spying' on your buyers. After making a sale, check your buyer's feedback and find out what other items they have been purchasing recently. This will help you get to know what your target market are interested in and expand your range accordingly.
Finding something to sell can seem daunting at first, but I guarantee that once you think of one idea, plenty of others will quickly follow! Apply these tips and your Bulk Wholesale Drop Shipping business should take off quite quickly! Wouldn't it be great to work from home? Its not out of reach, its a reality for thousands of people. Will you be our next success story? Take this opportunity and join us by clicking on my link below! Trust me You won't regret it! They are the best in the Wholesale Drop Shipping biz.
Take a look below at what they have to offer!
About the Author: SaleHoo is one of the fastest growing product sourcing portals on the internet. It contains a database of drop ship, wholesale, closeout and manufacturing suppliers offering thousands of product suppliers to consumers! Located at salehoo visitors are allowed to sign up for unlimited and lifetime access to the completely searchable database of products and suppliers. The database is regularly updated, ensuring that the latest retail products are always available for purchase and SaleHoo carries the BBB Reliability Seal! Click link below for my time proven battle tested BulkWholesale dropshipper! Buy in Bulk at wholesale prices and sell for huge profits, that is how the top Ebay powersellers get incredibly rich! Check it out directly below to learn more.