Building a Chicken Coop
Discover How To Easily Build
An Attractive And Affordable
Chicken Coop That Protects
Your Chickens From Predators
Maintains Their Health And
Delivers More Delicious Eggs
Building a Chicken Coop
Bbuilding a backyard chicken coop will be one of the best investments you'll ever make.
Not only will you have a self sustained miniature-farm that produces fresh organic eggs everyday, recycles your food scraps and provides high quality fertilizer, but you'll be proud to know that you made something with your own two hands.
Also, building your own chicken coop just makes economical sense. You can build a chicken coop at just a fraction of the cost of buying a pre-built one. Most pre-built chicken coops you buy need to be assembled anyway, you're really just paying hugely inflated prices for the material.
Unfortunately, building your own chicken coop is not as easy as hammering some wood and wire mesh together. You need to take into account materials, insulation, ventilation, lighting, positioning, nesting, perches, litter collection and protection from the elements and other animals.
Fortunately for you, using my many years of experience in poultry farming, I've created an easy to follow guide to building your own perfect chicken coop. It doesn't matter if your a master carpenter or a total beginner, If you require a big or small coop, or if you have a small or big budget.
No fancy tools required - We have especially design our plans so that anyone with basic tools like a handsaw, hammer, drill etc can build our coops
Easy To Build Plans - With easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams that include exact dimensions and required materials
Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Simple tips on how to set-up your building site and select your materials that will make building quick and easy
- How to easily breed chickens yourself and take care of the baby chicks so you have a self sustaining flock
- The 9 daily, monthly and yearly chores you must perform to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying eggs Building a Chicken Coop
My Large Premium Chicken Coop with Run Click Here to View More
- How to protect your coop from predators such as foxes, coyotes, cats, hawks and many more
- The 8 foods that can be potentially harmful if you give them to your chickens
- Learn what to do if your chicken gets sick and the 2 most common health problems and how to cure them
- And much much more
Click Here Now