Coping with Panic Attacks
Before you can learn more about coping with panic attacks, you must first know what are panic attacks?
What Are Panic Attacks?Panic attacks are sudden, discrete periods of intense anxiety, mounting physiological arousal, fear, stomach problems (spastic colon) and ...distinct periods of intense apprehension, fearfulness, or terror, often associated with feelings of impending doom that occur suddenly and are episodes of intense fear or discomfort. These attacks peak in about 10 minutes and may cause shortness of breath, a pounding heart, dizziness ... Coping with Panic Attacks
Now that you know what are panic attacks, you should know What Causes Panic Attacks?
Panic Attacks Causes
As with most behavioral illnesses, the causes of panic attacks are many. Certainly there is evidence that the tendency to have panic attacks can sometimes be inherited. However, there is also evidence that panic may be a learned response and that the attacks can be initiated in otherwise healthy people simply given the right set of circumstances. Research into the causes of panic attacks is ongoing.
- Panic disorder is a separate but related diagnosis to panic attacks. People experiencing repeated panic attacks and who meet other diagnostic criteria may be diagnosed with this illness. Panic disorder is thought to be inherited for the most part.
Now that you know what are panic attacks and what causes panic attacks, you need to know how to stop panic attacks
Is Any Of This Experience Familiar To You?
- Maybe you found yourself in the hospital's ER because you thought you were having a heart attack only to be told later it was anxiety?
- Do you ever fear you might stop breathing because your chest feels tight and your breathing erratic?
- When you drive do you fear the idea of getting stuck in traffic, on a bridge or at red lights?
- Do you ever feel nervous and afraid you might lose control or go insane?
- Have you struggled with anxious thoughts that will not stop?
- Do you ever feel uncomfortable in enclosed spaces such as supermarkets, cinemas, public transport or even sitting at the hair dressers?
- Are you nervous and on edge in normal situations that never bothered you before?
If so, Click Here
Do You Feel Any Of The Following Bodily Sensations?
- Dizzy spells leading to panic
- Tightness in throat and chest- shortness of breath
- Racing heart with tingle sensations
- Hot flushes followed by waves of anxiety
- Obsessive worries and unwanted thoughts
- Not feeling connected to what is going on around you
- Overwhelming fear that the anxiety will push you over the edge?
These and other similar uncomfortable sensations are all too common but the truth is you do not have to ever suffer from another panic attack or anxiety attack again
Coping with Panic Attacks and How to Cure Panic Attacks Naturally without drugs are all explained in my free video
View Video Here
You will be amazed at how such a simple technique known as the One Move Technique™could be so powerful in restoring you back to your former care free self. I am not only talking about eliminating panic attacks but also getting your general anxiety level right back down to zero without the use of any medication or alternative therapies. This technique is based on advanced psychology made simple for everyone to apply.
Your anxiety will vanish.
Your Confidence Will Soar
And The Results Last A Lifetime
Don't Miss this Free Video
how to cure anxiety
panic attack treatments
coping with panic attacks
how to cure anxiety
anxiety attack help