Delightful for any garden or landscape, Boy and Goose Fountain possesses timeless appeal. Proudly designed and made in the United States.
Reminiscent of fountains found in the south of France, Boy and Goose Fountain is the perfect focal point for formal gardens, circular driveways and terraces. This fountain features a cherubic little boy holding a goose on his shoulder and standing atop a scalloped basin that spills water over into the large water basin below. Boy and Goose Fountain exquisitely blends traditional garden statuary with modern water fountain functionality.
Expertly constructed from only the highest quality cast stone to last a lifetime.
- Fountain Finish: Shown in Trevia Greystone (TR). Please click here to see all the rich patina finishes available for this fountain.
- Fountain Specs: Boy and Goose Fountain measures 61 inches tall, 38 inches in diameter and weighs 373 pounds.
- Our fountains provide value pricing, superior craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump. No plumbing is required, as water recirculates within the fountain.
- Your order is custom made and normally ships from our factory within 3 to 4 weeks from the date your order is placed.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet.
- We ship to any location in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within three weeks of the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions. The truck driver will place your fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final installation.
Boy and Goose Fountain provides an exceptional garden focal point with distinctive character. Order today!
- 61 inches tall
- 38 inches wide
- 38 inches long
- Weighs 373 pounds