A classic and eye-catching two-tier water feature, the Belvedere Fountain will add a touch of elegance to your garden or yard. Water bubbles up from the pineapple finial into the top tier, before spilling into the wide lower tier. The shapely pedestal sits atop a sturdy square base. All this adds up to a magnificent cast stone water feature that will delight you and your guests for years to come.
Shown in the ANTIQUE BRONZE (AB) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Click to see all patinas available for this fountain.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Belvedere Fountain is 60.5" tall by 47" in diameter. Total weight is 831 pounds. The base piece is 20" inches square, and 6 inches tall.
- Click To See a Detailed Schematic of the Belvedere Fountain
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 3 to 4 weeks of order date. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property, but cannot assist with placement or installation.
Order your Belvedere Fountain today!
- 60.5 inches tall
- 47 inches wide
- Weighs 831 pounds