Wedding Photography Tutorial SystemThe Wedding Photography Blueprint is being described as the most in depth and informative wedding photography tutorial system for sale on the web.
It comprises of footage taken from a full, 2 day wedding photography course as well as an actual wedding in order to give you a full and comprehensive understanding of what to expect and what to do when shooting weddings.
Also intertwined at various and well timed intervals throughout, are screen recordings of sometimes problematic images being worked on in Photoshop in order to salvage excellent looking wedding photos from somewhat mediocre RAW files (basically, cock-ups).
These are placed alongside many other traditional Photoshopping tutorials
The author and professional photographer behind the project is Nick Stubbs, a seasoned, full time professional with over 25 years experience using Medium format, SLR’s and DSLR’s to shoot weddings, portraits, stock and commercial work.
Nick understands the fears and reservations people may have about going it alone as a wedding photographer (either part or full time) but also understands the buzz and excitement this career path can take.
"Many people are sometimes put off by what they read online or hear at their local camera club about shooting weddings. What we are trying to do is alleviate that fear and encourage all beginners by producing a highly detailed blueprint that will act as a complete foundation course upon which they can build their own style over time."
As well as the above, the DVD set also includes:
which includes the use of recommended software and add-ons to make your images really stand out from the crowd.
- An in depth 99 page eBook with set tasks and “homework” to keep you on your toes
- All you need to know about camera and flash settings needed throughout the day to ensure you get the “safe” shots before playing with natural light and more artistic shots
- Editing Tips and tricks to salvage poorly exposed, must have shots
- Flash and natural light photography
- Interviews with other successful wedding photographers
- An interview with a wedding couple about their wants and needs from their wedding photographer
- Plus much more including bonus eBooks