Bring Residential Solar Power To Your HomeSave the environment and turn BACK the dial on your electric meter!
If you've been looking for an affordable residential solar power solution, you may have just found the answer!
By building inexpensive solar panels at home and mounting them in your back yard or on your roof, you can generate and store residential solar power each month while saving hundreds on your annual electric bill.
If you combine your residential solar power supply with wind turbine generated electricity, you may be able to go off the grid completely, generating power for your home through summer and winter, alike!
So, how do you capture the wasted power of the sun's rays? Simple - by building your own solar energy panels at home, as explained in this step-by-step renewable energy guide written by Michael Harvey.
In this simple manual (supplemented by diagrams and videos) Michael explains exactly what to buy, how to assemble the parts, and how to capture and use the electricity being delivered to your house by Mr. Sun.
Can You Really Get Residential Solar Power at YOUR Home?
Yes you can! If you live in a sunny area, you can capture solar energy! Here's a testimonial from one satisfied customer.
Testimonial on the Efficacy of Michael's Residential Solar Power System
I just wanted to drop a line to say thanks. My wife and I have been looking for good information on renewable energy solutions for some time now because of the recent price increase in traditional energy sources. After receiving your Earth4Enregy guide we made our own solar panel grid, and it is giving us more than enough energy to power our household appliances. Our next step is to build a wind powered system for those cloudy days. We have already noticed how much money we can save!
Thanks again for giving us the know how to help make this a better world for our kids and grand kids.
What Steps Do I Need To Take To Create My Own Residential Solar Power System?
- Visit this page to download your Guide for building solar panels for under $200 each.
- Read through the manuals and watch the videos to learn each step in the process.
- Buy the parts for your home solar panels - Michael tells you how to find everything CHEAP!
- Start building your very first solar panels at home!
- You can stop there, or, you can continue to build more solar cells or a wind turbine (instructions also included in the course) and take your home completely "off the grid" by providing all of your own energy from environmentally friendly and inexpensive natural sources.
This program is extremely popular right now. Everyone wants to know how they can help save the planet and save money at the same time. Don't be left behind in the green revolution. Be a front-runner and power your home with solar power!
Click here to learn about your residential solar power solution!