The Sierra Wireless Mercury USB modem for AT&T is a slim laptop connect card for AT&T that supports high-speed data downloads of up to 1.7 Mbps and upload speeds up to 1.4 Mbps. Built to work in universal USB 2.0 slots, the Sierra Wireless Mercury USB modem is easy to set up, works in 150 countries world-wide, and plugs in for instant recognition to surf the Web and connect to corporate networks. The Mercury also features a built-in microSD slot for expandable memory. From WireFly.
Click on the image below for a preview.
Sierra Wireless Mercury USB Modem
- First AT&T USB Mobile Broadband Card That Supports HSUPA For Theoretic Download Speeds Of 7.2 Mbps
- Surf The Internet, Check Email, Access Corporate Networks - All Over Cellular Network!
- Data Download Speeds Burst to 7.2 Mbps! Data Upload Speeds Burst to 2.0 Mpbs!
- Built-In microSD Slot Supports Expandable Memory Cards Up To 32 GB
- Support HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM Networks Worldwide
- No Remote Power Needed - Power Comes From USB 2.0 Slot
- Sleek, Attractive Design With Fast Installation
- Includes Windows Vista, XP, 2000 (Not NT) and Mac OS X Drivers
What's In The Box With The Phone
- Additional Items Included - User Guide
- GPS Services Support - Yes, Built-in GPS Receiver, Can Be Used With Location-based Services
- Color - Black
- Style - USB 2.0 Wireless Broadband Card (Laptop Connect Card)
- Warranty - Sierra Wireless Factory Warranty
- PDA Device - No
Click on the image above for more details.
Sierra Wireless Mercury USB Modem - Preview