Here are some ways to build trust in your relationship:
- You need to be predictable.
- You need to make sure that your words always match your message.
- You need to have a fundamental belief in your partner’s competency.
- Don’t keep secrets, rather be honest and open.
- Don’t be afraid to let your partner know what your needs are.
- Learn to say no.
- Always pursue growth and don't be afraid of turmoil, crisis, or questions.
Find help in saving your relationship and building trust, click below:
How to Build Trust in My Relationship - Click here.