If your feet need a little extra support, try this motion control walking shoe from Merrell. The TrailSpring guidance support system combines lateral cushioning and medial support to keep your foot from rolling outward. For added support, EVA Q-Form footframe with shock-absorbing Air Cushion® in the heel is designed to align a woman's stride. Your foot will stay comfortably cool and dry in the breathable leather and mesh upper, lined with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex. From FootSmart.
Click on the image below for a preview.
Merrell Women's Cruise Control Trail Running ShoesFeatures & Benefits of Merrell Women's Cruise Control Trail Running Shoes:
- Lateral suspension bars run parallel to the ground, expanding and contracting on impact for optimum cushioning.
- Medial suspension bars are vertically tuned to reduce overpronation by offsetting directional force.
- Vibram® rubber outsole has no lugs in the arch, so your foot flexes naturally, and it provide slip resistance and grip.
- Mesh sockliner helps reduce friction and offers breathability and durability.
Antimicrobial, anatomical EVA footbed has superior cushioning and fights bacteria and odor.
- Air Cushion® EVA midsole creates a heel cup to absorb shock and add stability.
- Dri-Lex upper lining and a drainage system in the forefoot maintain a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Injection molded TPU heel counter supports and stabilizes your heel.
- Lightweight, breathable Air Mesh upper with leather trim conforms to your foot for a great fit and support.
- Toggle closure easily adjusts for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women's Cruise Control Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: leather & mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining, mesh anti-friction sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
Click on the image above for more information.
Merrell Women's Cruise Control Trail Running Shoes - Preview