| Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Discount LIMITED TIME ONLY: YOUR EXCLUSIVE 34% DISCOUNT COUPON FOR YOUR ROCKET SPANISH PURCHASE|
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
Here's what you'll discover in your Rocket Spanish package (when you get it right now):
- Audio Lesson 1 - Conversaciones Básicas - Basic Greetings (15 min) - In this introductory lesson, Amy and Mauricio take first things first. You learn how to greet someone and say hello at all different times of the day (and in both the formal and informal mode of address).
- Audio Lesson 2 - Introducciones Básicas - Basic Introductions (27 min) - In this next lesson you find out how to ask how someone else is doing and reply in turn. You'll learn how to ask someone what their name is, where they are from, and some essential pleasantries by way of saying it was a pleasure to meet someone! In this lesson you also get some vital tips on Spanish pronunciation...
- Audio Lesson 3 - El Café Perfecto - The Perfect Coffee (24 min) - In this lesson, Mauricio and I will lead you through how to ask for what you want, need, or would like in Spanish. These words and phrases are incredibly important when you're traveling abroad, and you'll use them to order at a restaurant, to ask for help, and to express what you want to do.
- Audio Lesson 4 - Tomando una Foto - Taking a Photo (21 min) - We begin this lesson by practicing a few conversations to reinforce the vocabulary that we covered in the previous three lessons. Then you'll learn more about polite expressions, including how and when to use phrases such as "I'm sorry," "Excuse me," and "You're welcome."
- Audio Lesson 5 - Hablando de Trabajo - Job Talk (15 min) - In this lesson, you find out how to talk about what you do for a living, and ask other people what occupies them too! This is a fantastic ice-breaking topic for any new Spanish conversation.
- Audio Lesson 6 - Situación Familiar - Family Status (28 min) - This lesson will go the distance when it comes to talking about your family, including how to express different ages for people. Also, you'll get to find out how to swap phone numbers with people when the social situation calls for it!
- Audio Lesson 7 - Viajando a Tiempo - Traveling on Schedule (22 min) - Simply put: what you need to know about how to tell the time and date, and how to communicate them in conversations. If you're like Mauricio and always in danger of missing that flight, this lesson is one ride you'll be glad that you caught.
- Audio Lesson 8 - Ir de Gira - Taking a Tour (22 min) - In this lesson, you're going to learn how to express what you'd like or prefer to do. You'll get to participate in a conversation where you want to do a tour with your family. You'll also learn more vocabulary associated with the family.
- Audio Lesson 9 - Planeando el Fin de Semana - Making Weekend Plans (19 min) - You'll learn and practice in conversation where you or someone else is going. The verb "to go" is one of the most useful in Spanish. You can use it to express everything including what you're going to do to, where you're going to, and how you're going to get there. And, like Amy in this case, you'll learn how to tag along when your friend is planning something fun!
- Audio Lesson 10 - Eventos Especiales - Special Events (32 min) - In this lesson, you'll learn how to ask basic questions like, Who? What? When? Where? and How? in Spanish. And you'll also get to practice them in a variety of conversations, including the special event for this lesson. What would that be, you ask? Well, let's just say it involves a very famous singer named Mauricio and a band called the "Chilean Wolves."
- Audio Lesson 11 - Obtener Direcciones - Getting Directions (25 min) - In this lesson, you'll learn how to ask for directions, and understand them when you get them! Being able to ask for directions is so important when you're traveling. So in this lesson you'll also learn how to ask people to speak more slowly and repeat what they've just said.
- Audio Lesson 12 - Las Descripciones - Describing Things (21 min) - This is the first lesson of several that will allow you to describe things, from how you are feeling to what the weather is up to. Here, you'll learn how to describe people. Is someone short or tall? Blond or brunette? Physical descriptions are always useful, and the more details you can provide, the better for your Spanish audience.
- Audio Lesson 13 - Expresar Emociones - Expressing Emotions (21 min) - In this lesson, you're going to learn how to expand a bit further on your answer to that most common question, ¿Cómo estás? (How are you?). You'll learn how to say that you're happy, you're tired, you're busy, and more!
- Audio Lesson 14 - El Clima - About the Weather (27 min) - In this lesson, you're going to learn how to plan for the weather. You'll get to master a conversation in which we plan a trip to the beach, but we're not sure about the weather forecast. After this lesson, "sunburn" is one thing you will NOT have to talk about in Spanish.
- Audio Lesson 15 - El Tuyo y El Mío - Yours and Mine (26 min) - This is where you learn how to talk about what is yours and what is mine! You already know several of these words: the words for "your" and "my" - but you also need to know how the vocabulary changes in formal and informal situations.
- Audio Lesson 16 - Las Compras - Going Shopping (24 min) - Time for some retail therapy! In this lesson, you're going to learn the basics of shopping: how to ask for what you want, how to ask how much it is, and how to pay for your new purchase!
- Audio Lesson 17 - El Regateo - Getting a Bargain (21 min) - In this lesson, you'll learn how to bargain, explain that something's too expensive, and explain that you're buying something for a friend. In many Andean countries, bargaining is a way of life, especially in the traditional open-air markets, so consider yourself warned!
- Audio Lesson 18 - En el Hotel - At the Hotel (29 min) - If you're heading to a Spanish-speaking country or place, you better know how to get a room. You already know how to say, "How much does it cost?" and "I want to pay by cash or credit." In this lesson, you'll learn how to ask if a hotel offers free breakfast, if the rooms include ensuite bathrooms, and - the most important question in the universe - how to make sure that your room has hot water!
- Audio Lesson 19 - En el Restaurante - At the Restaurant (23 min) - Discover how to order all sorts of food and drink in a restaurant. This includes asking for recommendations, asking your friend what they prefer and more. Just like the last lesson, this lesson will teach you practical, real-world phrases that you'll use over and over again.
- Audio Lesson 20 - Esto y Eso - This and That (26 min) - It seems easy enough: you want this one, not that one. Bu in Spanish it's not as easy as you may think when you're flustered, and the word esto can get easily confused with eso. By the end of this lesson (esta lección), you'll be able to point to exactly the item you want and say, "I want that one!"
- Audio Lesson 21 - La Fiesta de Cumpleaños - The Birthday Party (27 min) - It's Amy's little brother's birthday, and she's inviting Mauricio along! In this lesson, you're going to learn about how to plan for a party!
- Audio Lesson 22 - Las Citas y el Tiempo - Dates and Times (25 min) - In this lesson you'll discover how to set up a time for any kind of date or appointment. You're going to build on what you already know about dates and telling the time. You'll also learn how to figure out exactly how to help someone when they are asking for help. This is essential stuff!
- Audio Lesson 23 - Juegos y Premios - Games and Prizes (25 min) - You'll learn to ask what you should bring to a party and some common party games and prizes. And you'll find out how to ask for more information - and understand what you are likely to hear in response.
- Audio Lesson 24 - Los Regalos - Giving Presents (27 min) - One of the most important parts of any birthday party is giving gifts. In this lesson, you'll fin dout how to ask what a person wants and offer suggestions about what to give them.
- Audio Lesson 25 - Estar Atrasado - Running Late (24 min) - In this lesson you'll get to learn a lot of useful things to say when you or someone else is running late, such as how far away you are, if the other person is on their way, how to say you'll be there in 10 minutes, and to please wait for you!
- Audio Lesson 26 - Conversar Como Experto - Speaking like a Natural (26 min) - In the next set of lessons, you'll learn how to strike up a conversation with a stranger. You already know some of the basic questions you'll hear when you're starting a conversation: What's your name? Where are you from? How old are you? Are you single or married? These questions exchange personal information but don't really get a conversation going. One of the best ways to get a conversation going is to find some common ground, like whether you have mutual acquaintances, whether you've been to the same places, or whether you like to do the same things. In this section of the course, you're going to learn how to ask all of those things.
- Audio Lesson 27 - Los Pasatiempos - Pastimes (26 min) - In this lesson, Amy returns to the bar for her usual, and joins Mauricio to talk about their favorite hobbies. You already know one of her hobbies: bucear. What about Mauricio? You'll find out in this conversation, as you start to feel comfortable having more in-depth conversations yourself.
- Audio Lesson 28 - El Fin de Las Vacaciones - End of the Vacation (28 min) - The bad news is that Amy and Mauricio's vacation has come to a close, but the good news is that in this lesson you learn how to use reflexive verbs! By the end of it, you'll be able to say things like "I'm sick," or "I'm having a shower," or "I'm sick so I am having a shower."
- Audio Lesson 29 - La Introducción a la Familia - Family Introductions (27 min) - In the next few lessons, you're going to learn some of the basic conversational skills you'll need when you get to know people a bit better. Maybe you're living with a host family, or maybe one of your new Spanish friends has invited you home to meet their family. In this lesson, you're going to learn what to do when you're introduced to someone's family. You absolutely must master introductions if you want to make an excellent first impression!
- Audio Lesson 30 - Haciendo Deberes - Doing Chores (24 min) - Family life everywhere is full of... shall we say, debates about who has to do what and whose fault it is that something isn't done. In this lesson you'll practice a conversation involving one such debate over who has to do the chores.
- Audio Lesson 31 - Las Metas en la Vida - Goals in Life (27 min) - In this lesson, you'll learn what Mauricio's greatest dream is, the problems with traveling alone, and how to talk about what always and never happens. Sounds like a lot, we know, but Mauricio likes to dream big!
Click Here To Find Out More About Rocket Spanish...
Click Here To Instantly Sign Up For Rocket Spanish At An Exlusive 34% Discount Now!