Want a revolutionary new way to preview, personalize, and print photos? Look no further than our HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center. It sports the largest (7") touch screen of any home photo printer! What's more, you can use this easy-on-the-eyes display to write on your photos, add fun frames and borders, and make album layouts. Includes a built-in, paper tray (100 sheets). From HP.
Click on the image below for a preview.
HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center
Giant touch screen plus creative tools
- See it big: easily view photos and thumbnails, navigate menus, and print with the 7" color touch screen
- Do slide shows: the printer acts as a digital photo frame; as images appear, you can select them to print with a touch of your finger
- Draw or write captions on photos with the stylus or your finger
- Add captions and stories via the touch screen keyboard
- Get creative: make photos "scrapbook-ready" and design personalized greeting cards with the help of more than 200 borders, graphics, frames, and effects
- Remove red eye, slim subjects, and enhance images, all without a computer
Easy, versatile printing
- Print straight from memory cards ; you don't need a computer
- Print in multiple sizes including 4 x 6", 5 x 7", wallet, and panorama
- Print without borders—no trimming necessary
- Print painlessly: there are no settings to adjust, and frequent paper swapping is unnecessary
- Print wirelessly from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Store 100 sheets of paper in the internal tray
- Immediately hand out prints without smudging or smearing3
- Preserve photos for generations 4 with the lab-quality printing that resists fading
What's in the box?
|•||Introductory HP 110 Tri-color cartridge (2.5 ml)|
|•||HP Photosmart software on CD|
|•||Set-up and basics guide|
Click on the image above for more information.
HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center - Preview