Stop Compulsive Skin Picking
How long have you had this embarrassing and extremely picking compulsion? You probably have tried to stop with will power...maybe even therapy...but if you're like most people, you have not had much success with these traditional methods.
Most of the websites I see are filled with symptoms of picking, but no one really tells you an effective and proven way of how to stop without spending hundreds on therapy...They tell you symptoms like...
Common symptoms include...
1. Obsessive picking that results in permanent damage to skin...
2. A sharp increase in tension right before you begin picking.
3. An immediate sense of pleasure when finished picking.
4. Extreme distress in your social life, job, and almost every area of your life is affected by this condition.
Click Here for More Symptoms
The dangerous part about picking is that it actually becomes addicting.
Some people don't even notice or know when they are picking...
Serious picking compulsions are a medical condition...its not easily stopped with common practices.
Picking is classified as a compulsive behavior, this means that you probably feel an overwhelming pick, even when consciously you know you shouldn't.
What Are Secondary Symptoms Of Picking?
- Other common symptoms of picking include skin picking, nail biting, high levels of anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive thoughts.
- Most picking suffers have embarrassment, frustration, shame, and depression about the condition...plus was worst is most people never want to share this condition with anyone, which makes it very difficult to get others to help you.
- Denial of the condition is very common.
- A bowel infection can be caused if the scabs that are pulled are eaten on a consistent basis.
Why Do You Pick Consistently?
Click Here for Most Common Reasons why you Compulsively Skin Pick
Picking is simply a way for you to get rid of nervous energy...otherwise known as anxiety. Some people watch sports to get rid of their anxiety, some people workout, some people have OCD rituals, others bite their nails, some have panic attacks as they have no avenue to release their energy, and others pull out their hair.
The reason picking is often seen in more than one member of a family is because emotions are contagious among anyone you spend your time around. Parents often pass on their most common emotional patterns to other family members...thus creating anxiety. And the worst part is the anxiety "coping" strategy of picking is also adopted by other members of the family either consciously or unconsciously.
How Do You Stop Picking For Good?
Click Here for Instant Access to My Method
Three Reasons To Believe Me When I Tell You: You're Only Minutes Away From Terminating Any Urges and Compulsions To Pick...
1. Over 432 People have permanently stopped their picking compulsions with this 3 step technique.
2. I guarantee you will stop picking in minutes of applying the simple strategy or else you get to keep my entire course for free.
3. Because of my bold "If you don't stop your picking compulsion in 9 minutes you get all of your money back guarantee."
Click Here to Download Now