Sign Language for Babies Books
Click on Image of Book for Free Preview inside of Book and to View Free Bonuses
These are just a few of the benefits of teaching your child sign language:
- Earlier communication with your child. Some children learn to sign as early as 7 or 8 months – much earlier than a typical baby learns to talk!
- Babies who can communicate through sign are often much happier babies and toddlers which translates into a happier YOU!
- Babies who can sign have shown less frustration and have fewer tantrums overall, since they can usually communicate their needs better.
- Studies have shown that babies who learned sign as infants had a higher IQ overall than babies who didn’t learn sign.
- Children who have learned sign have been shown to have more advanced language skills than children who have not learned sign.
- Signing in the classroom has led to improved math scores among students.
- Learning sign language at an early age helps develop the brain in the critical early years of language development.
- Signing with your child provides a unique bonding experience between you and your child.
- Signing opens the doors to wonderful friendships with those who use ASL as their primary language.
- Signing helps promote self-esteem in children.
- You would be surprised at how often knowing sign language really comes in handy for both you and your child!
- Signing is FUN for the whole Family
Free 7 day e-course - Find out how teaching your children Sign Language can
benefit the whole family!
Here are just some of the amazing secrets, tips & techniques this e-book will teach you: