How to win an appointment to the Air Force Academy! Behind the scenes interviews reveal the real secrets to getting into the Air Force Academy!
These tips, tricks and insider information can put your name at the top of the admissions list! Even if your grades aren't stellar!
Zoomie to be is the ultimate guide to help you win admission to the Air Force Academy. Here are just a few of the "insider" secrets that you will learn:
- Need to improve your grades, or just want to make sure that you stay on top academically? No worries. A high school Valedictorian shares the four habits that you must develop to become the sort of stand-out student that the Air Force Academy will rush to offer an Appointment! (Page 18)
- What if you don't get accepted into the Air Force Academy on the first try because you need to strengthen yourself academically? Then win a scholarship and get accepted next year! Find out about additional options, and the one action you must take if you go to a four-year college. It will strengthen your odds of being accepted into the next Cadet Class! (Page 28)
- Developing this one quality is a strong characteristic of your leadership potential. It's something that the Air Force Academy looks for in the admissions process. It also helped a friend of mine get a free ride to the college of his choice! (Page 34)
- Need to improve your running speed for the one-mile timed run on the Candidate Fitness Assessment? A former high school track athlete whose high school won the state championship two years in a row gives pointers on long distance training that you must know and that you must implement right now! Hint: The secret isn't training more often! (Page 70)
- Want to know what the "bare minimum" scores are that you should be shooting for in order to make yourself competitive for an Appointment? Even the admissions office at the Air Force Academy won't tell you this one! (Page 78)
- Making this one fatal mistake can cause you to lose an Appointment slot. You could even lose your Appointment slot to someone who is not as qualified as you are. Don't fall into this trap! Learn this secret of the Air Force Academy's admission process so that you can receive an appointment ahead of your competition! (Page 81)
- Questions about hot-button issues in an interview can be unnerving if you are caught off guard by them. Learn about the three hot-button issues that every Air Force Academy Candidate should be prepared to discuss. One of them is that you should be able to discuss the current deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan. One slip-up on the other two hot-button issues could potentially cost you a Nomination! (Page 100)
- Learn the step-by-step actions that you should take to lock down a phenomenal recommendation from your teachers, school counselors, and coaches. Unfortunately, many teachers are unaware and uninformed about how hard it is to become an Air Force Academy Appointee. Their ignorance about this one thing could cost you everything! Take back control over this unknown! (Page 144)
- Want to get your hands on a copy of the Cadet Knowledge book, Contrails, long before you enter the Air Force Academy? By getting acquainted with and networking with this "hidden" resource, it's absolutely possible! Find out how to today!, (Page 160)
The above bullet points are merely a small sample of the information that is stuffed into Zoomie to Be. Packed with information about how to make yourself look like a dream Candidate to the Admissions staff, you can advance into an extremely competitive process knowing that you have the advantage.
Click here to get more information from the site and place your order to get instant access