Recipe for Cooking the Best Chicken Marsala
Not only will you learn how to make an incredible chicken Marsala, you will learn skills to make dozens of other great sauces for chicken, beef and seafood.
The reason I wrote the Reluctant Gourmet's Chicken Marsala Perfected is because I couldn't find a chicken Marsala recipe in my dozens of cookbooks that I really liked. So I called my friend Chef Ricco, a good friend and professional chef for over 30 years.
In fact this is the same recipe his mom, who happened to be Frank Sinatra's personal cook for a number of years, taught him when he was a boy. I am both thrilled and honored he shared it with me.
If you are looking for a simple recipe with an ingredient list and a few instructions on how to prepare chicken Marsala, this recipe isn't for you. In my recipe, I explain every step in great detail so by the time you finish reading it, you will be completely ready to go out and make the best Marsala sauce possible.
- What is the missing ingredient from most chicken Marsala Recipes?
- What type of chicken should you use?
- Why coat the chicken cutlets with flour?
- What is Marsala?
- What mistakes do most home cooks make when preparing this dish?
- What type of pan should you use and what size?
- Why preheat your pan before starting to cook?
- How to sauté properly so the chicken doesn't burn?
- How to cook the mushrooms so they don't alter the taste of the sauce?
- How to keep the sauce from becoming greasy?
- What is "mounting" and how does it improve the sauce?
Click Here for Recipe for Chicken Marsala
In addition to learning how to make an incredible Marsala sauce for chicken, Chicken Marsala Perfected will teach you how to make veal and steak Marsala in a step by step manner that's easy to follow and easy to understand.