|Dear Future Internet Success Story,|
The fine folks from MLM Lead Guru.com recommend the following for your consideration:
4 Easy Steps to Stop Falling for Bogus Income Opportunity Offers
Thousands of income opportunity websites are floating around the net which promulgates the promise of internet riches if one just follows their sage advice.
Many of these sales letters make outrageous statements of fact about making money fast without any statistics whatsoever.
Ok, let's get real Most of the time, what you are reading is hype up mumbo jumbo sales nonsense to try and get you to purchase their opportunity plan
What you'll usually read in one of these newsletters is how the writers life was horrible, over burdened with debt, and more than likely, laid off.
Why do you think that is?
What is the point of my diatribe in this article?
1. When you are reading one of these sales letter promising Financial success on the net, you need to evaluate a three steped program to insure it is legit.
A. Who is the writer? Do you in your gut, believe what he/she is telling you?
B. Just remember, don't get emotionally moved by WHERE the writer came from or what his experience was? Who cares? What you want to know is if the claims made are truthful.
C. Does the sales page provide any evidence to support their claims?
With me so far?
These are my suggestions:
1. In a quite place, sit down with pen and paper and brainstorm what YOU want out of an income opportunity.
2. Witte down what you REALLY want to achive from the ebook/opportunity/training/membership/
3. get the point.? you need to know WHAT you what to achieve form W?HAT you ar purchasing
4. Common sense. remember that? does it make sense in your gut? Sound familiar? You've always heard, if it sounds to good to good to be true then it is...right? well, it is true
After you have determined your income opportunity goals, what next?
An important point you want to realize at this juncture. Any income opportunity from the net has one thing that none internet programs have.
Know what it is? Instant delivery of the product. Wow. In this day and age, everybody wants everything now, right? So give the public what they want, NOW.
What's the biggest search engine in the world...Google, right?
What is Google so in the mainstream? Because Google gives people information! So why not ride on the coattails of Google and give your buying public the same thing?
Information is everywhere. In the form of videos, reports, eBooks, you name it. All you have to do is find a good resource for whatever content you want to sale, and BAM!!!!
Congratulations, you're in business.
I'll see you on the road to Information superhighway Affluence very soon.
For more information on fast income from home then visit
MLM LeadGuru.com and receive their free downloads of Reports, newsletters and eZine subscriptions today.
|Click here to view all my ads|