More and more kids are being classed as obese every year. Is your child one of them? Find out why kids are piling on the pounds and discover effective methods to help them lose weight and keep it off.
Take a look at just some of the weight-loss information, tips, tricks, techniques and secrets this e-book contains:
- Three things you can do immediately to help your child lose weight - you'll be amazed at how easily your child loses weight when you follow these tips!
- 3 simple common-sense guidelines you can follow to help your child melt away those unwanted pounds in no time – all parents should be following these tips!
- The causes of childhood obesity - and how you can help your child quickly and easily overcome each one!
- What the Body Mass Index is - plus, what role it plays in diagnosing childhood obesity
- The serious health conditions that overweight children are susceptible to - what you read here may surprise and shock you!
- How to introduce better eating habits - and ensure your child follows them whether you are around or not!
And much, much more!
Here is more of what "Overcoming Childhood Obesity" reveals:
- How to easily come up with customized menu plans and nutritional information suited to your child's needs!
- How to best prepare for difficulties, problems and arguments with your overweight child over food-related matters - you'll be simply amazed by what you read here!
- The difference between good fat and bad fat - and how you can easily tell the difference between the two!
- How to provide snack food alternatives that are healthy - and that your child will actually like and want to eat!
- How to set a good example for your child - believe it or not your child looks up to you, follow these tips and soon they may be imitating your good eating habits!
- How to avoid "eating disasters" - you'll learn how to teach your children healthy eating habits while also establishing good behavior patterns for company and for eating in restaurants or out in public!
- How to ensure your child keeps the weight off for good - make sure all the hard work and effort does not go to waste by reading this very important information!
And much, much more!
It's time that we as parents took a stand against the growing problem of childhood obesity!
The incidence of childhood obesity has risen so dramatically over the last two decades that the International Association for the Study of Obesity estimates that at least 155 million schoolchildren are either overweight or obese worldwide.
Further, the annual National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that about one-third of U.S. children are overweight or at risk of becoming overweight.
In total, about 25 million U.S. children and adolescents either are or approaching being overweight.
Plus, children's levels of physical activity have been trending downward for almost three decades
On the whole, kids are spending less and less time playing outdoors and are increasingly engaging in sedentary activities like watching television, using a computer and playing video games.
While parents have been prying their kids away from the television for decades, the lure of handheld gaming devices and computer technology adds to the problem, and parents today have far more to contend with in getting their kids to become more physically active.
Order "Overcoming Childhood Obesity" & learn everything you need to know to help your child lose weight & improve their health!
Plus, order now & you can save money by taking advantage of this special promotional offer! Click here for more details