Studies show strong evidence that omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil can lower blood pressure and triglyceride levels. People who have had a heart attack and are treated with omega-3 fatty acids have a lower risk of having further heart attacks. Omega-3 fatty acids may lower the overall risk of death from heart disease. There's also good evidence that diets high omega-3 fatty acids help with rheumatoid arthritis.
Click on the image below for a preview.
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
- 900 mg total omega-3 fatty acids
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Supports joint, brain and skin health*
- Purified - Controls fishy burps
Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil - Preview