This is your chance to get hold of a brand new tutorial that shows you exactly how to create wonderful floral arrangements – complete with step-by-step photographs of what to do.
We've all done it. You're looking through the wedding magazines trying to get some ideas for your big day. You see plenty of other people's weddings that look spectacular. Brides holding amazing bouquets. Reception tables complete with flower centrepieces that are just out of this world.
But at the back of your mind there's always the same doubt - "I'd love to have stunning flower decorations like that, but I don't think I could afford it."
So how can you have stylish wedding flowers without blowing your budget?
What would you say if an expert florist, who has created hundreds of wedding flower arrangements, was to take you by the hand and show you exactly how you could create your own wedding flowers?
You could easily slash your wedding flower bill in half. You’ll also have a lot of fun doing it.
Just think what you could do with the money you saved. Maybe you could have a longer honeymoon, or the wedding dress that you always wanted, or that extra special ring that will last a lifetime.
Preparing For the Big Day Will be Fun
But it’s more than just about saving money. Have a bit of fun in the build up to your wedding day by creating your flowers. Include some of your friends, family or bridesmaids in making the arrangements and make it a ‘team effort’.
Once you’ve learnt the skill of creating eye-catching arrangements, you will be able to make the flowers arrangements for friends’ weddings, christenings, birthday parties and other celebrations.
Now, for the first time, there is an ebook resource called “Create Your Own Wedding Flowers” that will show you exactly how to produce fantastic wedding flower arrangements but at a fraction of the price a florist would charge.
It is a practical guide written by a professional wedding florist that will have you creating wonderful flower arrangements for your big day… even if you don’t know a daisy from a daffodil.
Read What Others are Saying about "Create Your Own Wedding Flowers"
Clear instructions are included at every stage, so that you can easily follow along.
|Everything that you need to complete your arrangement is clearly shown for you.|
|Then there are detailed photographs that take you through each step of the process of creating your arrangement.|
Here are just some of the things you'll learn:
- How to make a stylish ‘hand-tied’ bridal bouquet using pink roses – including step-by-step photographs.
- How to create an elegant arm bouquet of calla lilies – and the correct way to hold it.
- The easy way to produce perfect orchid and rose wedding boutonnieres (buttonholes) for the groom and the groomsmen.
- How to pin your boutonnieres for maximum effect.
- Six simple designs for wedding table centrepieces – these are quick and easy to assemble but look stunning - Just learning how to do this could save you hundreds.
- Ideas for creating bridesmaids bouquets that they will remember forever.
- Professional tips for transforming ordinary arrangements into pieces that look like a designer florist created them.
Make no mistake, this guide has been written by a much sought-after professional florist. In fact her services are currently booked up many months in advance
Just Click on this Link to Gain Instant Access