This 102-page, information-packed book contains more than 50 practical tips and recommendations so you can start saving money and enjoy your time in Mexico right from the start!
"So full of vital information that even someone who has lived in Mexico for years can learn from it. For the newcomer, reading this book is a necessary act!"
In my book, you will find out the things you must know before traveling to Mexico:
- The best, fastest and cheapest ways to change money.
- Which is better to use in Mexico – the peso or the dollar and why.
- How to safely use your credit or debit card during your Mexican vacation.
- What types of credit cards are best to use in Mexico and why.
- How to avoid having your credit card blocked by the bank!
- How to call back to the U.S. and Canada for free.
- Preventative measures to avoid theft or robbery.
- How to protect yourself and your trip with insurance.
- What to do and who to contact if you do have a problem.
- Why getting angry doesn’t solve a problem!
- What “amigo” really means in everyday life.
- Understanding why some things happen, and how to make them work to your benefit.
- The secret handshake that will get you “in” with the locals.
- What to expect and what not to expect in typical situations.
- What might make the locals laugh at you and how to avoid it.
- How to keep in touch with friends and family back home without breaking the bank!
- Key cultural differences that might surprise you.
- Important things you should do BEFORE your travels.
- The best way to get important packages and mail.
- How to avoid being victim to thefts or robberies.
- Does mañana really mean “tomorrow”?
- What you should know about the Mexico medical system.
- When it’s best to joke and laugh.
- Our special way to handle financial requests.
- What you should know about insurance.
- When who you know is much more important than what you know.
- How to handle encounters with the police.
- Things that are sure to get you thrown out of the country if you get caught.
Each section also includes my summary of recommendations of things to do before your trip, and things to do during your time in Mexico.
And much more...
Sign Up Here for Free Newsletter