There's some real critical things
most hunters don't know:
- Where are the trophy bucks before the rut?
- Where are the bucks during the rut?
- How about in the dead of winter? Most things change when winter really sets in... and you need to know about it.
- Where do those same trophy bucks head when there is high hunting pressure in an area?
- The majority of hunters either aren't sure or don't have a clue where to place their stands or blinds... or when it would be much more productive to start stalking instead. You can - it's all in the book.
- What about when and how to use scents? Many hunters scare more deer away than they attract because they don't understand how to use scents and the deer know it isn't natural.
- What should you do when the weather changes? Where do you hunt for the big bucks when it's raining, snowing, windy or a dozen other situations?
- When would stalking be much more productive than sitting in a stand?
- What scents should you use - when, why and how? When should you NOT use scents?
- What part of the rut is the most critical time when most big bucks are taken? You NEED to know!
- If you're new to deer hunting... or are going into a new area - where can you go and who has the information you need about big bucks? Our whole section on Utilizing Resources could make or break your hunt.
Attention Deer Hunters....
"You're About To Learn The
'Secrets' That Most Hunters
WILL NEVER Know About
How To Take BIG Bucks..."
Learn More Tactics, See More Deer and
Harvest Trophy Bucks Like You Never
Thought Possible Before
View Now... and start getting REAL opportunities in the field