You are about to discover...
If rapid success with no tears is your goal then this may be the most important information you will ever read in your life.
I have found techniques and strategies for learning to ride a bike that are nearly foolproof. Once you have mastered them falling off becomes a thing of the past.
You are going to learn:
- How to make sure your rider candidate is ready to ride
- How to make sure the equipment is in order
- How to fit a helmet so it does some good in a crash
- How to select an area to ride that is so perfect it chops hours off the learning process
- How to keep a rider interested in trying even when they're getting frustrated
- How to properly nourish the learning rider - both physically and emotionally
- How to set up a bicycle for the most effective take-off ever
- How to keep even a slow-moving bicycle upright and under control
- How to adjust the bike for maximum control
- How to stop quickly without falling off
- Where to get a bicycle that fits your rider properly
- Where to get advice regarding proper fit
- Where not to get advice regarding proper fit
- How to use new riding-assist devices to accelerate learning to ride for certain types of riders
- How to stay legal when riding a bicycle on the roadways
- How to decide whether to use an independent riding coach or teach your rider yourself
... and much more
Click here now to get instant access to
"Learn How to Ride a Bike
In less than two hours and nobody gets hurt!"