Callaway®'s X-20 irons deliver technology, innovation and playability that will take your game to a new level. With traditional styling and core technologies, these irons provide performance and forgiveness to play the game with enhanced confidence. From GolfBalls.
Click on the product image below for a preview.
Callaway X-20 Irons Steel Shaft
- Extreme Notch Weighting redistributes weight to the extreme perimeter of the iron to create a high MOI for greater forgiveness and more stability
- Progressive Wall Reduction System lowers CG for improved feel and playability
- VFT Technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness
- S2H2 increases discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead
- Tru-Bore provides improved feel and clubhead control
- 360-Degree Undercut Channel maximizes perimeter weighting by moving the CG lower and farther back in the clubhead, enlarging the hitting area and stabilizing the clubhead for more forgiveness
Callaway Golf Uniflex Steel Shaft
- Flex: Uniflex
- Weight: 112 grams
- Torque: Low
- Kick Point: Mid
Click on the product image above for more information.
Callaway X-20 Irons Steel Shaft - Preview