Nike®'s CCi Irons combine classic clean lines with cutting edge technology. Each insert is comprised of a high-density tungsten weight plug and a feel enhancing polymer. The tungsten weight plug creates a lower CG position to increase forgiveness while the polymer dampens vibration for a softer feel. From Pro Golf Discount.
Click on the image below for a preview.
NIKE CCi Irons (4 iron - AW) Steel Shaft
- Composite Cavity Insert Technology enhances forgiveness and feel
- Two polymer filled sole ports further dampen vibration to achieve a softer feel
- Game enhancing forgivenss in a clean design
- CNC milled flat face ensure uniform ball compression for predictable distances and shot patterns
- Constructed from 431 stainless steel
- Nike Crossline grips by Lamkin Grip
- Set: 4 - AW
NIKE CCi Irons (4 iron - AW) Steel Shaft - Preview