TaylorMade®'s r7® SuperQuad Driver boasts an Effective MOI (eMOI), which is the positive influence on ball speed on off-center hits that's exerted by the combined effects of a driver's MOI and clubface technology, providing tremendous forgiveness for long, straight results on off-center hits. The TaylorMade® SuperFast RE*AX® 65 shaft reduces ovaling in the mid-section while allowing a flexible tip. From Pro Golf Discount.
Click on the image below for a preview.
TaylorMade r7 SuperQuad Driver
- Movable Weight Technology™ with 4 weight ports (two 12-gram weights and two 1-gram weights), promotes 28-yard lateral trajectory change and 1.5° launch-angle change
- Extra-large 460cc clubhead with Inverted Cone Technology provides tremendous forgiveness for long, straight results on off-center hits
- Exceptionally low-deep CG and massive clubface area is easy to launch on a high, strong trajectory
- Comes with wrench to change/move the movable weights
- TaylorMade® SuperFast RE*AX® 65 shaft reduces ovaling in the mid-section while allowing a flexible tip
TaylorMade r7 SuperQuad Driver - Preview