The Callaway® FT-5 Driver utilizes Fusion Technology. A massive 50 grams of discretionary weight has been created using a carbon fiber body - creating the OptiFit Weighting System that produces three CG configurations: draw, neutral and fade. The larger, hotter CT/VFT titanium cap face is designed to the legal limit, resulting in increased ball speed, distance and forgiveness, even on miss-hits. From Pro Golf.
Click on the image below for a preview.
Callaway Golf FT-5 Driver
- Proprietary Fusion Technology creates an unprecedented 50 grmas of discretionary weight which is strategically positioned for a high MOI and precise lateral location of the CG. This provides exceptional stability on off-center hits, while enabling ball flight customization for optimal individual performance. The 25-gram weight located at the rear of the driver lowers the CG for optimal trajectory
- 460cc head volume is incorporated with a longer, wider and hotter face for more confidence at address, a higher MOI and increased ball speed for longer, straighter drives
- Carbon composite body is lighter that titanium, allowing 50 grams of discretionary weight to be moved where it is needed most, resulting in better stability and distance
- OptiFit Weighting System enables golfers to customize their driver by giving them three CG locations to choose from in most lofts: Draw, Neutral or Fade
- CT/VFT titanium core face is larger and hotter for increased ball speed on shots hit all over the face
Callaway Golf FT-5 Driver - Preview