Learn that language now: What if I told you that you can become fluent in a foreign language in a matter of months, learn thousands of words without worrying about forgetting them, master grammar and do all of this in an enjoyable, painless manner. Sound too good to be true? Well, prepare to have your language learning experiences turned upside down. Read on to learn more...
What is “Learn That Language Now”?
Learn That Language Now is a comprehensive manual that will teach you the tips, tricks, techniques and method to achieve fluency in a foreign language with the goal of learning as quickly and fluently as possible with the least amount of effort.
Why Should I trust “Learn That Language Now”?
Learn That Language Now is a relatively new book having been released in September, 2007. With no advertising and little promotion, thousands of people bought the book for full price. The response was 100% positive. Every single one of those people who bought the book praised it highly and began learning foreign languages faster than ever before.
So, tell me about some of the things I’ll learn in your book
- How many hours you really need to study before you become fluent. Most people begin learning a language without any idea of how long it will take!
- Why language teachers and textbooks are dead wrong in their teaching methods. I’ll show you how people actually become fluent in a language and teach you how to effectively utilize this.
- Why learning vocabulary lists and grammar rules is the most inefficient and painful way to learn a language even though it is the most commonly used method today!
- How you can study a language in a fun way without any pain at all. Language learning does not have to be painful!
- How to use time management to gain time you never thought you knew for learning languages.
- How to learn a great amount of language even if your classes or materials are poor and how to get even more out of your classes if they are already good.
- Dealing with “difficult” languages and whether or not to choose an “easier” language first.
- Why foreigners often make strange grammar mistakes in English and how you can avoid sounding like them in your language of study
- One simple, yet powerful shift in thinking that will have you learning the language so that you will speak it naturally and without mistakes!
- How to learn vocabulary so that you will never forget the words again.
- What to do once you’ve become fluent in a language. Many books and programs will teach you some of the language but none will discuss what to do once you’ve learned it. I’ll show you what to do once you’ve become “fluent” so that you will not lose what you’ve
- And many more things
For more details click here!